View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Steady away

Well April came and went as a partial success, too many nights out really and although i managed to eat well, I still struggle to say no to having a drink on a night out.

April is my most stressful month too, but this year i managed to resist all the little traps which usually result in grabbing chocolate for a short term boost.

May however has been much better, not without its glitches, but i have really picked up the routine of eating this way again with the result ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Wednesday

This week has been ok - not perfect but not too bad.

Saturday was lunch with friends and I checked out the menu online and decided what looked best and actually stuck to it. My friend had a sweet sticky cocktail and I stuck to a single small glass of red wine ( not allowed I know but this time of year I cut myself a bit of slack) and April will be a build up to a better way of eating again.
    I ended up having plain chicken wings with salt and pepper, then tandoori sea bass with ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Back Again

It looks like thereís something in the air with a number of old members relaunching themselves.

I started in 2011 and lost a couple of stone over 2 and a half years and was happily stabilised around 12 stone. I got married and took my eye off the ball. My husband is one of those people who never sit still and as a consequence he weighs just under ten stone, so I changed to eating like he does and promptly put four stone on over the past five years. Iím trying very hard not to think ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Here I Go again

I've not done the blogs before on here.

Last time I just lurked and read everything. Never underestimate just how much influence the forum has to keep people on the straight and narrow. It was, and is, a lifeline to remain focused and to avoid straying off the virtuous path.

Last week went fairly well. phase 1 Monday to Thursday and 4lbs down. Friday was a bit of a planned blip, but didn't go overboard and it could have been a lot worse. I had a lunch meeting so just ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO