View RSS Feed

Sallywags

1. Quick hello and an update

Well life is slightly over insane at the moment - all in a good way but it's pretty relentless at the mo. I'm very happy to have launched my new beauty clinic, but am flat out trying to get rid of the builders and get clients in! As a result for quite a while i allowed myself to eat junk and was almost on the way back up to the weight i was last year. I've not been able to get back down, and was using this as an excuse to not look after myself. With all the stress you would expect that i would lose ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Feeling a bit sad....

AS per usual i feel like i am back at square 1. i am struggling with sugar cravings, but don't feel i have the strength to tackle them. i know that when i am eating well i feel fine, but i've not managed more than a few days/weeks in one go for months and months now. as a result i'm still around a stone over when i started harcombe nearly 5years ago. work isn't helping - just in the middle of a potentially very big and exciting expansion,b ut i'm shattered and that's not likely to improve any ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A bit of navel gazing...

So as per usual, i've fallen off the wagon again. Why? why do i do it to myself? It makes every day a bl**dy effort.

I've done lots of thinking lately - i do really well for a week or two, then the weekend happens. and i have wine. and then it all goes wrong.

Why? why don't i just not drink it ? or why can't i have a glass or two and then hop back on the wagon? and not use it as an excuse to stuff my face with loads of cr*p?

Something dawned on me recently. ...

Updated 17th October 2016 at 06:15 PM by Sallywags (spelling!!)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Week 5 of exercise... and still bouncing around p1-2-3!!

I'm really pleased with how i'm feeling now i'm exercising - i feel so much better and like my body is working better! My muscles are knowing about it though, and i'm begin really careful to keep the intensity low as i know i'm very unfit, and i don't want to break myself so i can't train - or worse, make my hip worse so i can't exercise at all. It seems to be holding up pretty well though, and maybe even a little better than usual, so that's great.

however i did a combat class on ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Week 3 - feeling better still.

Ok so i did have a p3 weekend - went to a black tie function on friday, the food was pretty good actually but i did drink rather a lot (prosecco, followed by red wine, then port, then a few g&t's!!) and i did have pudding. (pretty sure this was wheat free though..like that makes a difference...)

Saturday morning i had a big cooked breakfast and a cappuccino at the Riverford cafe - those of you who get organic veg boxes may have heard of river ford, it was really nice to go there and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO