Yo!

Here is today's menu:

B:
    92 gm or 3.2 oz EGG,WHOLE,COOKED,FRIED
    30 gm or 1.1 oz MORRISONS CHEESE
    14 gm or 0.5 oz OIL,OLIVE,SALAD OR COOKING

L:
    40 gm or 1.4 oz ARUGULA,RAW
    112 gm or 4.0 oz FISH,TUNA,LIGHT,CANNED IN WATER,DRAINED SOLIDS ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. It's been a while!

Since I blogged, that is!

Well! What has been happening in the world of the caveman? Well pull up a pew, grab a drink (wine if you are on phase 3 and chocolate if you are Lizzi or Catlover) and lend me your ears.

Let's start with weight - It has been pretty constant overall with a few ups and downs following periods of extended cheating! I'm so glad I know how to deal with those now! I'm still loving this way of eating and can really advocate it to anyone looking to ...
    Tags: serious
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Keyston Write-up

I thought I'd write up my memories of Saturday 2nd July Keyston Meet:

Having programmed my sat-nav to take me to Huntingdon station to pick up Ruthie (PrincessPentium) and then on to Keyston I was please to see how utterly easy the route was - just 2 roads from my house!

The journey down was completely uneventful and as I had left earlier than I needed to; I could take it easy and concentrate on driving efficiently. Ended up getting 72 MPG in a 1.8 diesel focus! Take ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Captain Tolerant

Yay! - I've had dairy (cream) with absolutely no signs of intolerance. I'm gonna put Monday's lethargy down to tiredness from bad sleep!

I felt great all day yesterday and I feel fantastic today as well.

The presentation was a bummer - 80 people who weren't interested - Still I ploughed through it and was kind of disappointed when there was no questions.

Anyway - here is today's menu:

B: 3 rashers of bacon and 2 fried eggs
    L: 4 smoked
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Mat is in a good mood!

For the first time sine before Christmas I am having roast pork loin for lunch! I am really looking forward to it!

This joint has got no rind on it so unfortunately there is no crackling but there is a lovely thick layer of fat that will crisp up nicely in the oven for the last hour of cooking! In some ways it is nicer than crackling as it is just as tasty but will not trash your "theet" (Esp for Ely)

Cauliflower is also back on the menu as the market
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO