View RSS Feed

Christelle

1. Christelle's trials and tribulations

I am still weighing although I am not reporting on it. I do not want to worry about weight this week. I have bigger things to worry about. That being said, I lost after my gain last week, stayed the same for a couple of days and then picked up again yesterday and picked up again this morning.

I have had sausage last night and that always affects me, so I know this is the culprit. Yesterday I did not eat breakfast until 10:30. And then I only ate because I knew we were going out and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Christelle's trials and tribulations

Weigh in: 87.9 2kg above LL

Ok, I am not doing so well at the moment. I thought I could do a phase 1 reset with Brie but I fell flat on my face with that one. Sorry Brie, I really wanted to but my heart was not in it. I am still not in the right place to do a proper phase1 so I'll do the best phase2 I can manage.

I think things have changed in my eating patterns again. This is what makes the diet unbelievably difficult for me. The goalposts move. When I started THD, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Christelle's trials and tribulations

Weigh in: 87.2; 1.5kg above LL

I have been gaining the last couple of days. I am really not very happy about the state of affairs atm. My mom, Mrs big C, has been visiting since last week. She will be going home tomorrow. Although we eat very similar, there are differences too. She is on a special diet where she is supposed to have 75% of her veggies as raw. She can easily have 3 different veggies on her plate at one time. I on the other hand, make one veg and I do not care if it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Christelle's trials and tribulations

Weigh in: 85.8 NLL

I am really not sure what is going on with my body. I have lost 0.9kg overnight. I know I always complain about the fact that I pick this much up in one go and then only loose it in 200gm installments but this seems ridiculous. Maybe this is what happens if I do not cheat too much...?

Yesterday afternoon, when I got home (I was home alone) I wanted nuts. I was not hungry at the time but I wanted nuts. I picked up the packet with the full intention ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Christelle's trials and tribulations

Weigh-in 86.6; on LL

Yesterday was a funny day. I went to work in the morning but was feeling still quite ill and decided at 13:00 that it was time for me to go home. On my way home I went past the doctors. My preferable doc wasn't in, so I saw a different one. I'm not as happy with him as I am with the regular one but he'll do.

I left the practice (where there are several doctors, diet clinic, dentists, podiatrists and so on) with a whole pharmacy of medicines. My ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO