View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. June 19th

I didn't have to be in work as early today as I was on a training course. It was one of these role play type courses that seemed to go on forever.

Anyway as I had a later start I opted for a cheese omelette for breakfast - it made a lovely change on a work day. For lunch I reverted to type and had prawns, cherry tomatoes, 40g cheese and NLY and for dinner it was belly pork, buttered veg and raspberries and cream.

I've had 3 really good days food-wise although I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. June 18th

A good day food-wise. Breakfast was my usual chicken and tomatoes, lunch my usual prawns and NLY with 40g cheddar and dinner was a chicken thigh salad and a small bowl of raspberries and cream. Drinks were only decaf coffee and water.

I went to my exercise class and got through it ok although I am finding breathing more difficult. Then I had to sit through the football with DH. I used to love football, watching and playing but now it leaves me cold so before it finished I went ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. June 17th

I woke this morning after a lovely long sleep. It being Father's Day DDs had bought their dad biscuits and chocolates that were duly opened at breakfast. I abstained and ate my bacon and egg & NLY instead. We didn't have lunch but instead went for a walk - DDs didn't join us, I suppose presents and a card are more than I should expect given how things have been lately. Anyway we ended up at bar / restaurant. It's a nice place with live music at the weekends. We had intended to have a coffee ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. June 16th

So yesterday was a complete success on the food front. I started with egg and bacon for breakfast. We then headed out for our celebratory lunch at a French restaurant we know. I had oysters to start, steak and salad and a cheese board. Perfect. The only problem was that I had too much wine and ended up feeling pretty ropey - my alcohol tolerance levels have definitely fallen.

On waking today I still didn't feel great so breakfast was a small piece of cheese and some sparkling ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. June 14th

As far as I'm concerned afternoon tea was a roaring success. Yes it was P3, but I didn't pig out, I only had a small amount of the prosecco, went to my exercise class later and then had an evening P2 meal of mussels & prawns in garlic butter plus the small tub of Rodda's clotted cream that was in the doggy box. Hurrah.

My next hurdle now is... tomorrow. DH is taking me out to lunch for a birthday/anniversary celebration. As it's lunch it should be easier to manage than afternoon ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO