View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Will Vitamin A Be My Saviour?

After another few days of testing I can confirm that it is the gluten that is setting off my allergies. I thought that it might have been a cold as it took 48 hours for the gluten to get out of my system but when it did I became allergy free (no more sneezing and runny nose).

Unfortunately I then had a craving for Muesli (Dorset Cereals Simply Delicious Muesli to be exact). I had three bowls on the first day and when I woke up the next day I felt a little bit snuffly but nothing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Continuing the experiment

I thought I would record my new allergy discovery as I like to have something to look back on in future.

I've been suffering from allergy symptoms for about 6 days now and I'm slowly working out what it is. It started with a dry and slightly sore throat and developed into a runny nose and sneezing. I know this sounds like a cold but there are a couple of reasons why I think it's related to allergies or more correctly intolerances. I know that I'm intolerant to milk proteins as ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Phase 2 Week 23

Down 0.1kg yesterday which I'm pleased with as have definitely got water retention from the heat! Swollen legs and feet - just soooo attractive - NOT!
    Have had great weekend visiting family for mum's birthday. Lots of lovely food - managed to do quite a lot of THD friendly stuff. Made some cauliflower couscous from Tom Kerridge Dopamine Diet book - it was really yummy. Also made some coronation chicken using shop bought mayonnaise, but the sugar/carb content was much lower than the the Hellmans ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Quick hello and an update

Well life is slightly over insane at the moment - all in a good way but it's pretty relentless at the mo. I'm very happy to have launched my new beauty clinic, but am flat out trying to get rid of the builders and get clients in! As a result for quite a while i allowed myself to eat junk and was almost on the way back up to the weight i was last year. I've not been able to get back down, and was using this as an excuse to not look after myself. With all the stress you would expect that i would lose ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Just some of my thoughts

Writing this here because it isn't really a post for anyone to follow, just some of my own thoughts written down so they don't burst my head to pieces...

So, we are now 4 weeks in to searching for a new home with now only 6 weeks left till we find ourselves literally without a roof over our heads.

Many things have gone through my mind over these weeks not least that I am glad that my old chappy Zaphod doesn't have to go through this with us. Another move would certainly ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 406 123451151101 ... LastLast
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO