View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Bizarro weekend, but pushing through

So this weekend my sister came for a visit and my youngest brother left for university. Very fun, but also very full of family meals. ( my parents are divorced so it was 2 family gathering and 2 big goodbye parties)

How did I do? Well, lets say that I'm very aware of how fruit effects me now. I got soooo bloated and puffy from grapes and watermelons! And it was difficult to turn them all down 1) because everyone knows I love fruit so they buy it and they even bought me some to take ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Phase 1 finished

Yesterday was the end of
    Phase 1 and am pleased to report a loss of 5 lbs!!!!
    Babe
    Have not cheated once but more importantly I haven't craved the sugar,nor felt hungry.
    I hope Phase 2 is equally as successful
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Journeying On

I've been off the forum quite a bit in the last few weeks as we have had family to stay with us for two and a half weeks. I'm delighted to say that the visit did not send me off track even though I was baking bread and cakes for our visitors. I stuck determinedly to Phase 2 and lost over the visit and my husband mixed a little and gained 1lb. We both feel so much better for doing THD and believe we have got rid of so many poor eating habits.

I joined at the end of April and am ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Eat and Lose... amazing!

Today starts my Day 4/phase 1 of THD, and down another 2.2 pounds! That's a total of 5.3 pounds, and I'm now at 181.2. Hooray!! I seriously have never felt like I have been able to eat so much good food, real food, feel satisfied, and still lose weight. I'm very happy!

I almost wasn't going to weigh myself today, since I ate out last night. But I was smart about it, didn't have the bread or the fried appetizers everyone orders. I didn't even have the strawberry lemonade!! I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Lippylou on a mission.

I was introduced to Zoe Harcombe last Saturday when bemoaning to a friend that I can't help stuffing my face with sweet things. I bought the book Stop counting calories and start losing weight and the recipe book.
    I started Phase 1 yesterday . I weighed in at 12st 3 lbs and want to be 10st 7lb which is a total of 24lbs by my calculations.
    I have been a yoyo dieter since the age of 20 and now am 61 that's a lot of weight lost and even more gained over the years. I have tried every ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO