View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Christelle's trials and tribulations

Weigh in: 87.9 2kg above LL

Ok, I am not doing so well at the moment. I thought I could do a phase 1 reset with Brie but I fell flat on my face with that one. Sorry Brie, I really wanted to but my heart was not in it. I am still not in the right place to do a proper phase1 so I'll do the best phase2 I can manage.

I think things have changed in my eating patterns again. This is what makes the diet unbelievably difficult for me. The goalposts move. When I started THD, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Get Off My Cloud..

I keep hearing the song by the Rolling stones; 'Hey you get off a my cloud'. It seems to fit with my mood. Despite the withdrawals I have been on a pink cloud; yet coming to the end of my second week, I feel as if I have come down to earth. Pink clouding is that early euphoria that a friend in AA talk about, that gives way to the reality that this is a real life style change.

Other people and emotions seem to be crowding in on me at the moment and I am just plodding along. This ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Denial is not a river in Egypt

I have completed my first five days. I was not going to do the full detox and was going to sneak coffee into the plan - but decided not to stage a rebellion but to be obedient and trust the Harcombe process. I am often caught between those two polarities on a diet or 'lifestyle change'. Initially obedient but then deciding that I know so much better and then becoming disappointed and returning to my habitual eating. I am moving away from denial and seeing this process of change.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Party Time!

Sneaky visit to the supermarket this morning to buy all the things I couldn't buy when OH was there!
    He can stay at home to be with the early arrivals!
    The secret is still safe. It used to be easier to do things like this but once OH had to stop driving we both lost our independence as he couldn't go anywhere without me( life in a village with almost no public transport) so it is very rare that I go anywhere on my own these days! It's worse since deciding to give up work.
    The ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 26 April

I had sore eyes all day yesterday which was not pleasant. Unfortunately they are feeling much better today. Still managing to maintain P2 without temptation to stray.
    Felt full at dinner time yesterday and so skipped dinner. Lots to do today and tomorrow to be ready for weekend. It's getting tricky as I know I will run out of places to hide things. I can't get some things ready until Saturday either after I mange to send OH out with daughter to ' get the things I've forgotten but need for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO