View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. June 23rd & 24th

June 23rd

This was a difficult day. I went to London for a demonstration with DD no. 1 and her friend. We took an early train so breakfast was a croissant and a black decaf coffee. We got to London after a delay about 11:15 and made our way to the start where we stood until well past 1pm in the full sun and heat before setting off.

By the time the event was over both girls we famished and tired so we decided to eat. We found a restaurant and I have a broad bean and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A fresh start

My first time blogging but think it will help me massively. I have done harcombe many many times before but have always gone back to the carb side! Iím hoping blogging will help me work out the emotional side to my food issues.
    Day 1 is tomorrow, I know I will have a really rough time with sugar craving but I need to do this for so so many reasons.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Different Hungers

So...this week my son came home from university. To say I had a hunger for reconnecting with him would be underestimating my excitement. I was counting down the miles as I drove to his university town and had been rehearsing this in my mind for weeks.

Occasionally I forget he is a man that has been self sufficient for three years. We went to the opticians and I began talking for him and saying what he wanted. He stood next to me, watching and smiling; then I suddenly realised I was ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. June 21st & 22nd - refocusing to avoid the boom & bust

Thursday 21st

Having had a good few days I woke on Thursday feeling bloated and a bit constipated. I haven't felt like this for some time so I decided to weigh and found I was exactly the same weight. I know I'm not drinking as much water as I used to so I'm going to try and intoduce more just for a little while anyway.

Later on, as it was our wedding anniversary we went for brunch at our favourite deli. We ordered tapas and a bottle of red wine. We had meatballs, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 22 June

I spent the evening h inside the motorhome rather than my dream of outside in the warm -in fact was in bed to keep warm!! It was cold! OH loves choosing out pitch and until all his health issues used to be good at it but along with memory problems his sense of direction also went awry. Instead of a lovely sun filled pitch with a good TV signal , in case we were bored/ fancied watching TV we have a sunless, signal-free, exposed to the wind pitch! So much for dreams. I could have insisted that we ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 418 123451151101 ... LastLast
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO