View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Christelle's trials and tribulations

Weigh-in 86.6; on LL

Yesterday was a funny day. I went to work in the morning but was feeling still quite ill and decided at 13:00 that it was time for me to go home. On my way home I went past the doctors. My preferable doc wasn't in, so I saw a different one. I'm not as happy with him as I am with the regular one but he'll do.

I left the practice (where there are several doctors, diet clinic, dentists, podiatrists and so on) with a whole pharmacy of medicines. My ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Christelle's trials and tribulations

Weigh-in 86.6 NLL - Still believe it to be not sustainable

Yesterday was a funny day. When I woke up I was feeling much much better and I had enough in me to wash the dos of the walls. She stands against the wall and slides down when she lies down. This means all the walls in my hall is black at about half meter up from the ground. I was feeling pretty energetic by then but this did not last long.

I had yogurt for breakfast and this went down ok, lunch was chicken bone ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Christelle's trials and tribulations

Weigh in: 87.4 NLL - not sustainable

I was feeling very very ill the whole day yesterday. I don't know of I am coming down with something or if this is all meal related. As per my gut (excuse the pun as this is what was really painful the complete day) it was the food. The reason I am wondering is because the reaction is so severe. It's like the first 5 days of starting THD.

I will not have this kind of meal soon again although I think OH will want to go back because ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Test Entry

Test blog post to see if comments are being counted.
    Categories
    Humour
  5. Christelle's trials and tribulations

Weigh in: 88.4, 0.6kg above LL

Let's start with the good part of yesterday. I think I might have reacted to the coconut cream. I had a bit of a tummy ache and a bit of a bowel clean out too.

Then the not so good part of yesterday:

Wee C is camping with the scouts since Wednesday and will only be back on Sunday. OH decided we should have a date night and wanted Mexican food. We were both quite happy with this until I told him I will have the meatballs. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO