View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. End of phase 1...!!!

Hi there,
    hi Susan and June, thanks so much for your comments and support.
    So I've managed to go through my first time Phase1, and I am really happy and looking forward to start Phase 2 tomorrow.
    I must admit that I didn't weigh myself before starting phase one, and I will not weigh myself tomorrow, I'm feeling great so no need for now to check if the scale is moving downward or not...
    My Phase 2 will last for at least 3 weeks, and i'm so happy that I can start eating ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Salbutamol (ventolin) inhalers ,hypoglycaemia and potassium levels.

I have been suffering from Asthma since I was 3 , and although I am lucky that it is under control most of the time, I do have to use my Ventolin inhaler more at the moment due to the hayfever season . Anyone who suffers from asthma who uses ventolin inhalers will know that if you take too much or even sometimes when you don't you get the shakes !! I have been thinking about this recently and was wondering if the Salbutamol in the inhalers actually increases insulin production?? The shaky ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Larger Than Life: 33,000 Calories A Day

I just watched this and was just so shocked I had to share it with everyone!! The people in this documentary are just so in need of the Zoe's knowledge. It just makes me feel so sad and angry , When are the NHS going to give these people the correct information and help them. Its the same old thing fat is getting the blame , when what they are mostly eating is sugar and bad carbs, they are totally out of control and most definitely have all 3 conditions. All the Doctor seems to talk about ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My first day in phase 1

Hello there,
    this is Claudia from Dublin (well I live in Dublin but I am italian) and today it was my first day in Phase 1. How did it go?
    So far so good, I haven't broken any of the rules, I have not eaten any prohibited food but my mind is restless and she is looking for sugar...(candy/sweet sugar kind of) and bread. Thank God I've never been to crazy about pasta (YES not all italians love pasta!!!) but I do miss my white bread...but alas, we have to fight this candida thing which ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Those Leg Cramps...

I know some of you have suffered with these too and, for me, they are always a sign that my body is 'detoxing'. Over the last week I have been unwell and have found it hard to eat. All I have wanted to eat at best has been brown rice or natural live yogurt with a banana and all I have had to drink is water. I very quickly started suffering with pretty intense leg and foot cramps again - so my body is cleaning itself. I guess there was still something I was consuming that my body was not overly ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO