View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Phase one day 2

Its great to be back home but as I suspected - doing phase one with family get together is bloody hard!!

I managed to eat a lot of eggs today though. Still feel quite guilty about that, somehow eating eggs is going to make me fat! Butternutsquash curry with boiled eggs was amazing.

Started the day with a headache but feel a bit better. Did not pluck up the courage to weigh myself before I started so I'm relying on how I feel in myself and my jeans!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Phase 1 day one!

Hi,
    It's day one of phase one and decided to join the club to boost motivation. I have got 4 stones to lose. Eek!!

Wishing you all happy holidays

Fungusthebogeyman
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Helenmay

I am going to keep on phase 1 keep for a few days longer I have lost 3kgs really pleased with how I am going
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Feeling rubbish but keeping on track

It was a long long day yesterday. Was up at 7 to get son ready for school. Walked up with my other son in his pram. Just had some hot water and NLY yogurt for breakfast as I was tired from working the night before. Had a little snooze on the sofa and when hubby woke up from his night shift I went for my first run in months. I wrapped up warm but it was actually a lovely day so I was boiling , got 2 miles under my belt and felt great.

For lunch I made onion, fried with bacon, tomatoes ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Bridget Jones

I've recently read the 3rd and 4th Bridget Jones books and I realise that keeping on top of my diary / blog is key.

I've been eating junk for the last 2 weeks and have put on 6lbs. Not surprised really as have been living off pizza, pasta and cake. I'm really disappointed in myself. My excuse is being tired, but eating rubbish is making me more tired so it's just a vicious circle.

I was off work this week but we were stuck in the house as the littlest one had chicken ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO