View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Back Yet Again

I'm like a bouncing ball, a great big bouncing ball and I always end up rolling back to Harcombe.

It served me well once before, way back in May 2012 when I signed up for the first time, almost got me back on track three years ago when I rejoined and now, here I am heavier than ever. My get up and go has got up and gone and I want to start out again a fresher, brighter, slimmer version of the wonderful me I know I can be.

In general life my mindset in great, brilliant ...

Updated 23rd May 2018 at 06:01 PM by sue15cat

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  2. Blood Sugar Monitor

After a couple of stressful weeks at work and falling off the waggon (AGAIN!) I am more determined than ever to get back to it. Having said that, I'm easing into it as you will see from my menu choices.

Yesterday I treated myself to a blood glucose monitor as I've never had any sort of test at the Drs. I'm glad to say that I haven't had to visit a doctor for more years than I can remember. I was slightly worried that, with all my choc, buscuits and cake as well as some weight gain ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 22May

Another good day yesterday so getting back on track. Just thinking about when I will start making progress though, but will try to banish those thoughts.
    Next I have to tackle / come to terms with doing the right thing for me rather than bowing to social pressure , especially when people are ‘ doing things to please’/ trying to be helpful/ done out of love etc as I find these situations the most difficult. My upbringing was most definitely not about thinking of one’s own needs. They were ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO