View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Day 5

Today has been a bit more interesting - I can't say it's been up and down as that sounds more drastic than it was but there were some 'feelings' today. This morning was great as I had to go to the supermarket but didn't really feel tempted to buy anything bad so was left with a good feeling. I even walked down the biscuit aisle without feeling the need to grab anything. I noticed that the whole store smelled sweet as though they'd been baking doughnuts or something. However this afternoon I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Switching to tea

Having made the switch from coffee to tea yesterday (this is a big deal in my world even though it obviously doesn't mean I've gone caffeine free yet) I was pleased to see that I weighed 3lbs less on the scales this morning.

I've decided to record this in a few short blog posts to see what happens over the next few days/weeks. If coffee does turn out to have been keeping me heavier, it will be good to have a record I can look over next time I feel like going back to having it every ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO