View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Day 11

My energy is back which is a relief as it means that I can get on a do things. As it was sunny today I did a few hours of gardening and topped up my Vit D. However yesterday I woke up at 5am and couldn't get back to sleep again which meant that I felt tired all day. I'm not sure if it was that or the fact that I've been eating garlic which might have caused some die off but I felt really peckish all day. After meals I felt full but just couldn't stop looking for food. So, I decided to give myself ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. No coffee - day X

Don't actually know how many days it is now, around a week I think. Generally speaking, I feel much better. A bit more alert, in control of my own brain, more cheerful, calmer. I am aware that I'm still addicted to caffeine itself which I'm getting from the tea, but far less severely. So, I still feel better after a cup of tea in the morning, but I can nevertheless function pretty well before I've had it, as opposed to when I was on coffee and struggled to get up, and then pretty much had to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO