View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. this is what works.

Ah yes, the realization that a lifestyle change you made a while back (THD) was the only thing that worked for you in terms of losing weight and getting healthy. Great. Except that you haven't been following the rules for 2 months, and in that time got married and had fun with friends and family. Wonderful! Really, I'm happy I didn't follow 100% during those 2 months, I'm honestly happy with the celebrations.

But now we're looking at starting a family. And what does the doctor ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Year Long Diet in the Daily Mail.. Date now Confirmed.. and 5 stone down!

" The Year Long Diet " article in the Daily Mail in January......

Afternoon guys.

Well... I had a FANTASTIC day yesterday finally having the photo shoot done for the article in the Daily Mail.

For those of you that have followed my journey I started on January 1st this year at 19 stone 5 foot 5 and 45 years of age.

Today I am still 5 foot 5 !! 46 years old... and 13 stone 12lb.! So I have hit my 5 stone target for the article ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. What's the 30 day blitz?

Hi Everyone

I've been off the site for at least 7 months. After losing 4 stones and feeling fabulous I lost control following some major changes at work and have put on 10lbs (sugar - grrrrr!). But thankfully I start tomorrow with new determination and knowledge that in a few days time I'm going to be rid of the headaches, heartburn, water retention and bloated feelings. I'm really looking forward to it.

I've been having a mooch in the members area and seen some ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO