View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Ground hog day

Well have been away with work for a while and that is when it all goes wrong. Put on what I lost. Feel rubbish and yet again let myself down. When I travel I find it so hard to say no to wine food etc.. I am off to Venice with work on Wednesday and have told myself not to drink, eat meat or fish with salads. But when it comes to it I just give up. I know that this is the right way to lose weight. I know it is transportable so no excuses not to succeed when I go away. I was in the shower this morning ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Hello again guys... 7lbs lighter, on Phase 2 day 3 at the moment.

So I haven't been blogging. This is mainly because I had so many false starts with Phase 1, it was ridiculous. I had a whole week after my last blog where I went to stay with my dad at a hotel in London and had chocolate, Starbucks frappes, Danish rolls, you name it. I didn't feel very good afterwards and put on half the weight I lost back on. I'd started at 73 kg and was down to 71.2 before this trip. So I started yet again.

On the 22nd of June, I weighed in at 72 kg (11st ...
    Tags: phase2, potatoes
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Rejoining................ ........................ again............

Hi All
    I've been on / off the wagon since Xmas and have managed to gain 1.5 stones, just by eating bad carbs / sugars, and not controlling my eating. So annoyed with myself, I loved how I felt on THD so why am I finding it so hard to get back in control??

I'm signed up for the 30 day blitz but I'm going to try and see if I can complete P1 over this next week ahead of the start to get myself in the swing of it...

anyone else been struggling and needs a buddy? ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Thanks Josey

Just the response I needed made me laugh. Day 2 no alcohol plus did 5 days last week. It's just hard but i know I need to keep battling.
    Jackie
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. It's not what you're like on the inside but what you are like on the outside

Hi all, an odd title I know and the opposite to what many many people think. However I have just read one of Zoe's articles about knowing how to do it but just not doing it. Basically that's me, I talk the best talk but just don't walk the walk to the end of the journey. My motivations are simple I look bloody awful. I am 10 stone over weight, I have red cheeks from blood pressure and many other awful,things. But my motivation is not health it is how I look. What I can wear. Where I can shop. The ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO