View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Week 5 of exercise... and still bouncing around p1-2-3!!

I'm really pleased with how i'm feeling now i'm exercising - i feel so much better and like my body is working better! My muscles are knowing about it though, and i'm begin really careful to keep the intensity low as i know i'm very unfit, and i don't want to break myself so i can't train - or worse, make my hip worse so i can't exercise at all. It seems to be holding up pretty well though, and maybe even a little better than usual, so that's great.

however i did a combat class on ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Week 3 - feeling better still.

Ok so i did have a p3 weekend - went to a black tie function on friday, the food was pretty good actually but i did drink rather a lot (prosecco, followed by red wine, then port, then a few g&t's!!) and i did have pudding. (pretty sure this was wheat free though..like that makes a difference...)

Saturday morning i had a big cooked breakfast and a cappuccino at the Riverford cafe - those of you who get organic veg boxes may have heard of river ford, it was really nice to go there and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Stopped being in denial

I've been off and on P1 (no mixing) for a few months then when it gets hard I've just fallen off the wagon. Pretended that I hadn't put even more weight on even though I was eating 4 pizzas a week and lots of sugary things.

Went to visit my brother in Milton Keynes on my long weekend off work and was exhausted for my remaining 2 days off. Returned to work on Wednesday determined to pull myself together. I've been so proud of myself over the last few days. I've been on early shifts ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. ...and i'm feeling good.....

Ok so starting to feel really rather human, which is most unlike me! Feeling motivated, the exercise is most definitely helping, and not craving anything at the moment. this is the point i need to keep the grip, as i will often let my guard down about now.

had a really nice comment today from a (male) client - we were talking fitness etc, and I mentioned that i've always struggled with my weight, and was put on a diet as a small child etc etc, and he just said that he couldn't imagine ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Week 2, feeling pretty good.

Well i've not lost for the last few days, but did have alcohol with friends. however, there was an open bottle of red in the house last night and it didn't bother me in the slightest. that would have been unheard of even a week ago. I easily refused pudding at my friends house, and had 1 strawberry!

I'm 1/2lb up over the weekend, but very happy with that.

Today
    B bacon and sausages, few spoons of NLY, 1 sq 90% choc. Full caff coffee prior to the gym!
    L ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO