View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. THD day 16

Still sticking with it.

B - 3 eggs
    L - Grated carrot, radish, red cabbage and lettuce with grated cheese. Strawberries for afters.
    D - cereliac and butternut squash mash with courgettes. Tandoori chicken with cheesey crisps. (Homemade cheese crisps - yum) strawberries and cream.

I'm not sure if I'm eating too much cheese. Was weary of eating strawberries n cream 2 days in a row too but it stops me from craving sugar or fancying chocolate.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Weigh in 2

Lost 4lbs this week so that is 10lbs over the two weeks. I am still thinking a lot about sweet stuff so I am avoiding it like the plague for now. I was wondering if there was any difference between liking the taste and addiction so until I know the difference I am steering clear!

I do feel more lively and have certainly got more get up and go! I went out for a walk along the beach yesterday. I thought I had been 1/2 an hour but then realised it was 1 and 1/2 hours! So far I have rearranged ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Day 13 THD

Hospital day. 13hr trip out. Shattered.

B - fasting for blood sugar test. None.
    L - omelette with onions n peppers
    D - chicken with cauliflower rice and dark chocolate dessert

Felt weird after dinner but hungry for long periods perhaps n then full stomach didn't help.

No sugar/diabetes. But due to low TSH level (really concerning levels) I have high bad cholesterol. Had no idea my iron tablets won't let thyroxine absorb so been taking ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Day 12

Yay - although I was tempted to cheat, I read Zoe's email and it nipped all of it in the butt.

B - fried eggs
    L - omelette with peas and leek and cheese
    D - lasagne

Funnily enough my breakfast with friends ended up with me not eating as I wasn't hungry , having had breakkie at 7am! Also I took my own teabags incase because Jordan is well known for loving sugar and not herbal teas!! Had the pleasure of company without the worry of food. Yay!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Day 5 of Phase 1

Day 5 of phase 1. I only have 3 kilos to lose.....but they are a pesky 3 kilos to lose that make my size 12 pants tight and uncomfortable in many clothes. I am only 163 cm tall, so not much room to put the extra weight.
    I got on the scale today and looks like I have lost 800grams which is fabulous. Have exercised 4 out of 5 days too.
    It is Friday night here in Sydney, Australia and the end of the work week and I am so wishing for a glass of wine !

Have fresh atlantic ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO