View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. THD day 12

Wow can't believe I started 12 days ago! Still going strong. Began drinking more and managed 3 litres yesterday :-) which apparently works out against my weight.

Yesterday
    B - eggs with leek and cheese
    L - cucumber raita with NLY
    D - homemade lasagne aubergines n courgettes as sheets with lamb mince and various veg.

Funnily enough with red meat, cheese does not create havoc in my tummy :-) No idea why but lasagne never messes with my stomach ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What a day!

Oh my goodness what a day! I had a continuous
    meeting from 9:00am to 5:00pm with only two breaks filled with two other meetings. Thank goodness for my conjunctivitis at least that gave me eye drop breaks every two hours!

I shovelled down some NLY down during the meeting at around 1:45. My breakfast of porridge made with water at 6am sure did its job.

Still sticking to phase 1 apart from a little bit of cheese that sneaked in with olives after dinner! I am still ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Ph 1 day 9 ... except for dinner!

Well I was going to start phase 2 on Friday but woke up to NO water. Have you ever heard such a crazy thing - no water whatsoever. Had to scramble about filling up a kettle and heating up for my morning cleansing! Ridiculous.

So ended up buying bottles of water and cheese haha after work.

B - eggs and leek
    L - Pilau
    D - chicken and squash, courgettes fries and eggs with a sprinkle of cheeeessseee!!!! Yay

I guess I'm on phase 2 - shite ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. lemon juice

Hi Any advice on how much lemon juice if any can be used in phase 1
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Another day done

I have really bad conjunctivitis today. Nothing to do with the diet just my stupidity. I put my old contact lenses in yesterday and had to keep them in all day at work ( I can't see without them!) Anyway by the end of the day my eyes were bright red and really uncomfortable-such a silly thing to do.

I have started doing couch to 5k again. A few years ago I was running almost every day and really enjoying it. Then unfortunately my running partner ( my wonderful old dog) died. I live ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO