View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Just some of my thoughts

Writing this here because it isn't really a post for anyone to follow, just some of my own thoughts written down so they don't burst my head to pieces...

So, we are now 4 weeks in to searching for a new home with now only 6 weeks left till we find ourselves literally without a roof over our heads.

Many things have gone through my mind over these weeks not least that I am glad that my old chappy Zaphod doesn't have to go through this with us. Another move would certainly ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Day 2 phase 1

Yesterday I did feel quite hungry throughout the day but I'm trying to keep to the three meals but either I do need a couple of snacks or larger meals
    I did sleep a lot better last night than I have for a long time.
    I think it's due to giving up the alcohol as before I started the Harcombe Dieti could quiet easily after work and during the night while watching tv drink nearly a bottle of red wine to my self , surprisingly I haven't craved alcohol too much only on the odd occasion as ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 1st day phase 1

I have 3 stone to lose and after trying so many diets my sister gave me the Harcombe diet book. Last week I practically read it from cover to cover and now I feel I am ready to start my journey into a diet that contradicts every type of diet I have done and failed at previously.
    I must admit I am nervous about starting but last week I gave up the caffeine and alcohol so hopefully I won't have too many side effects as I am a florist / owner of a busy shop in Oxfordshire with lots of weddings ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO