View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Constantly conflicted

by , 4th July 2013 at 02:53 PM (Ramblings of a Crazypants Chef's girlfriend.)
    Hey ya'll,

I know, it's been a while. We've had a lot going on recently. I won't deny it, I've barely been following THD principles recently - I have stuffed myself silly with absolute rubbish, and my clothes are so tight on me now it's embarrassing. I had planned to do the blitz, but I just don't feel able to give it my all. It's so freaking hard to stay on the straight and narrow whilst living in and running a pub - giving up coffee is difficult - each time I think I'm going to ...

Updated 4th July 2013 at 03:10 PM by Foxyphotographer

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. No pizzas for me thanks

So went to my daughters end of year play and after wards we were invited to pizza express. I did well. Chicken salad no bread and no wine even though a bottle was on offer. Feel terrible now have huge headache must be due to sugar leaving my body after 2 days. Funny as I did phase 1 not so long ago I didn't think I would have the symptoms again. Off to Venice tomorrow huge test for me. Reckon I can manage the food meats fishes salads hopefully but wine mmmm. Pledged not to drink hope my resolve ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Day one done

Well focused very hard today and achieved a whole day without cheating. Go away again on Wednesday but have committed to myself not to drink. It will be hard as on a conference ith loads of work people. I am going to prove to myself that this cn be done.
    The 30 day blitz everyone is talking about how did it start. Someone mentioned getting an mail don't think I am getting any.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Ground hog day

Well have been away with work for a while and that is when it all goes wrong. Put on what I lost. Feel rubbish and yet again let myself down. When I travel I find it so hard to say no to wine food etc.. I am off to Venice with work on Wednesday and have told myself not to drink, eat meat or fish with salads. But when it comes to it I just give up. I know that this is the right way to lose weight. I know it is transportable so no excuses not to succeed when I go away. I was in the shower this morning ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Hello again guys... 7lbs lighter, on Phase 2 day 3 at the moment.

So I haven't been blogging. This is mainly because I had so many false starts with Phase 1, it was ridiculous. I had a whole week after my last blog where I went to stay with my dad at a hotel in London and had chocolate, Starbucks frappes, Danish rolls, you name it. I didn't feel very good afterwards and put on half the weight I lost back on. I'd started at 73 kg and was down to 71.2 before this trip. So I started yet again.

On the 22nd of June, I weighed in at 72 kg (11st ...
    Tags: phase2, potatoes
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO