View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Party Time!

Sneaky visit to the supermarket this morning to buy all the things I couldn't buy when OH was there!
    He can stay at home to be with the early arrivals!
    The secret is still safe. It used to be easier to do things like this but once OH had to stop driving we both lost our independence as he couldn't go anywhere without me( life in a village with almost no public transport) so it is very rare that I go anywhere on my own these days! It's worse since deciding to give up work.
    The ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 26 April

I had sore eyes all day yesterday which was not pleasant. Unfortunately they are feeling much better today. Still managing to maintain P2 without temptation to stray.
    Felt full at dinner time yesterday and so skipped dinner. Lots to do today and tomorrow to be ready for weekend. It's getting tricky as I know I will run out of places to hide things. I can't get some things ready until Saturday either after I mange to send OH out with daughter to ' get the things I've forgotten but need for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Sticky the stick insect - time to unstick

In the words of Blackadder "I am in the stickiest situation since sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun".

I keep losing and gaining the same stone and a half for the last couple of years. I am good at guru hunting and have followed most plans that make me promises. i joined this forum some years ago but have decided to join it again and actually follow the plan properly. Yesterday i signed up and have decided to blog as an experiment and I will follow the community of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Christelle's trials and tribulations

Weigh in: 87.2; 1.5kg above LL

I have been gaining the last couple of days. I am really not very happy about the state of affairs atm. My mom, Mrs big C, has been visiting since last week. She will be going home tomorrow. Although we eat very similar, there are differences too. She is on a special diet where she is supposed to have 75% of her veggies as raw. She can easily have 3 different veggies on her plate at one time. I on the other hand, make one veg and I do not care if it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Wednesday

This week has been ok - not perfect but not too bad.

Saturday was lunch with friends and I checked out the menu online and decided what looked best and actually stuck to it. My friend had a sweet sticky cocktail and I stuck to a single small glass of red wine ( not allowed I know but this time of year I cut myself a bit of slack) and April will be a build up to a better way of eating again.
    I ended up having plain chicken wings with salt and pepper, then tandoori sea bass with ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO