View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Day 12

Yay - although I was tempted to cheat, I read Zoe's email and it nipped all of it in the butt.

B - fried eggs
    L - omelette with peas and leek and cheese
    D - lasagne

Funnily enough my breakfast with friends ended up with me not eating as I wasn't hungry , having had breakkie at 7am! Also I took my own teabags incase because Jordan is well known for loving sugar and not herbal teas!! Had the pleasure of company without the worry of food. Yay!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Day 5 of Phase 1

Day 5 of phase 1. I only have 3 kilos to lose.....but they are a pesky 3 kilos to lose that make my size 12 pants tight and uncomfortable in many clothes. I am only 163 cm tall, so not much room to put the extra weight.
    I got on the scale today and looks like I have lost 800grams which is fabulous. Have exercised 4 out of 5 days too.
    It is Friday night here in Sydney, Australia and the end of the work week and I am so wishing for a glass of wine !

Have fresh atlantic ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. THD day 12

Wow can't believe I started 12 days ago! Still going strong. Began drinking more and managed 3 litres yesterday :-) which apparently works out against my weight.

Yesterday
    B - eggs with leek and cheese
    L - cucumber raita with NLY
    D - homemade lasagne aubergines n courgettes as sheets with lamb mince and various veg.

Funnily enough with red meat, cheese does not create havoc in my tummy :-) No idea why but lasagne never messes with my stomach ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. What a day!

Oh my goodness what a day! I had a continuous
    meeting from 9:00am to 5:00pm with only two breaks filled with two other meetings. Thank goodness for my conjunctivitis at least that gave me eye drop breaks every two hours!

I shovelled down some NLY down during the meeting at around 1:45. My breakfast of porridge made with water at 6am sure did its job.

Still sticking to phase 1 apart from a little bit of cheese that sneaked in with olives after dinner! I am still ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Ph 1 day 9 ... except for dinner!

Well I was going to start phase 2 on Friday but woke up to NO water. Have you ever heard such a crazy thing - no water whatsoever. Had to scramble about filling up a kettle and heating up for my morning cleansing! Ridiculous.

So ended up buying bottles of water and cheese haha after work.

B - eggs and leek
    L - Pilau
    D - chicken and squash, courgettes fries and eggs with a sprinkle of cheeeessseee!!!! Yay

I guess I'm on phase 2 - shite ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO