View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Grilled Goats Cheese Salad

I find this so yummy and really quick to make.

Serves 2:
    2 small goats cheese rounds
    1 pepper
    1 red onion
    bag of rocket (or other lettuce)
    cherry tomatoes
    olive oil
    (balsamic vinegar)
    pine nuts

Put a whole pepper in the oven (200 degrees). Chop some red onion and mix with plenty of olive oil in a deepish baking tray. Add to the oven after 10 minutes and cook onions and pepper for a further 10 minutes. (When you ...

Updated 16th March 2010 at 07:47 PM by Lird

Categories
    Recipes
  2. Don't weigh in more than once a week!

Hi all!
    I thought I would make my first blog on this as I am always hearing about people obsessively weighing themselves everyday and panicing when they put half a pound on over night! You should not weigh yourself everyday as fluctuations upto a pound or 2 is normal from one day to the next. Zoe did a wonderful blog on the weight fluctuations of a constant weight person which you can read here.

I did something similar for my own interest on my own weight a little while ago, ...

Updated 16th March 2010 at 07:47 PM by Lird

Categories
    Weightloss
  3. Exercise - Personal Experience

Hi all – I’ve just got back from a week’s skiing in Italy, so here’s a blog on my experience of doing more activity than normal.

Andy and I normally share 3 dog walks a day. We always do the morning half hour together and Andy generally does the night walk and then whoever is able to do a lunchtime half hour does so. Andy, therefore, usually walks 60-90 minutes a day and I walk 30-60 mins a day. The walks are up and down gradients, as we live in the countryside, but nothing that steep. ...
    Categories
    News
  4. Welcome to The Harcombe Diet Club

Hello and welcome to The Harcombe Diet Club.

You can register for free and immediately start participating in the active Members Forum.

Upgrading to a Plus membership gives you access to hundreds of articles by Zoe and also her personal blog, weekly diet tips and newsletters. Premium membership gives you direct access to Zoe through a limited access forum. But you'll need to hurry for that one as spaces are strictly limited.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO