View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. lemon juice

Hi Any advice on how much lemon juice if any can be used in phase 1
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Another day done

I have really bad conjunctivitis today. Nothing to do with the diet just my stupidity. I put my old contact lenses in yesterday and had to keep them in all day at work ( I can't see without them!) Anyway by the end of the day my eyes were bright red and really uncomfortable-such a silly thing to do.

I have started doing couch to 5k again. A few years ago I was running almost every day and really enjoying it. Then unfortunately my running partner ( my wonderful old dog) died. I live ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Feeling a bit sad....

AS per usual i feel like i am back at square 1. i am struggling with sugar cravings, but don't feel i have the strength to tackle them. i know that when i am eating well i feel fine, but i've not managed more than a few days/weeks in one go for months and months now. as a result i'm still around a stone over when i started harcombe nearly 5years ago. work isn't helping - just in the middle of a potentially very big and exciting expansion,b ut i'm shattered and that's not likely to improve any ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Ph 1 day 8

Wow I made it to day 8 in phase one. I find it so boring in Jordan but seem to lose a few more pounds.

Roll on July :-)

B - eggs with leek.
    L - Pilau - which I know wasn't suggested as no mixing but ATM it's all I have in the freezer!! Salad - grated carrot and red cabbage.
    D - chicken with squash plus egg on top.

Water + sparkling water.

Once work begins I'm too tired to cook meals so it's defrosted ready meals (home ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Finally found the confidence

This is my 9th day of my new way of eating and I have finally gained the confidence to blog! I have been a member on and off for ages but I think this is the first time I have made a contribution. Perhaps this is a sign of settling in to my new eating patterns-who knows?
    Well I weighed in on Sunday and have lost 6 lbs and I feel so much better. I came off caffeine last September which was a headache, literally! Now I'm just getting the odd craving for sweet stuff and pastry, but I am not ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO