View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Lindam - day 9

Had a horrible unanticipated 4:30am start to the first working day after 16 days holiday. Living nightmare. Had an ok day, but am so tired that I'm depressed to the point of being teary. Very unlike me. I just want to fall into a bucket of cheap crappy chocolate (that bit is very like me!)

I haven't succumbed to anything processed, but I have eaten beyond satiety of 'real food'. A success in the circumstances. A clear example of how my chaotic life affects my eating decisions ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Getting down to it!

Having entered Mr Ben's changing room I came out well intentioned and motivated! Since Jan 1st I have been doing ok! Generally stuck to Phase 1 with the exception of the odd square of 90% dark chocolate and a nibble of cheese...I am very pleased with how it's going!!! Pat on back worthy!!! Moving in the right direction...

Being off work for the Christmas holidays was great and allowed me to really focus on being more hydrated, sleeping for at least 8 hours every night and getting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Day 4 - Not so good

Weight: 9st 5.25lb

I'm not sure what's going on but I think it might be the salad soup I had yesterday and not eating enough but this morning I woke up (after a tense feeling sleep) feeling shaky and with stomach ache. That coupled with the fact that I've only lost 1/4lb tells me that my body isn't happy. It's disappointing as I was hoping to start exercising today but I really don't feel like it at the moment. I'll see how I feel this afternoon.

The good news is ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Lindam - day 8

Last night was a planned disaster zone - but I'm through it and back on track. I'm doing a relaxed phase 2 (I'll be blitzing from tomorrow onward) and this morning's weigh in showed a 3.8lb loss. That'll do me fine.

I'm stressed today: have to muck out a stinky stable in the rain, eldest pony is very poorly again, I'm back to work tomorrow after more than 2 weeks off, plus I'm working away all next week, plus the hotel that I've arranged next week's conference at is in Northumberland ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Day 3 - Still going in the right direction

Weight: 9st 5.5lb

Phew, I've made it to day 3. I definitely think I wouldn't have made it if I'd had anything slightly resembling biscuits/cake/chocolate or even bread anywhere in the house. Last night was tough but managed to get through it by watching various anti-sugar films on YouTube.

I've got a slightly busier day today as I've got to go to a concert for work that I wouldn't go to if I had a choice so I've got to keep the 'frustration eating' monster out of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO