View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Day 8 Again

I am so pleased that I keep a blog as it has just helped remind me how I feel at this stage. Looking back to 2016's Day 8 I was dreaming about food and battling cravings and that's exactly what's happening now. Before I looked at the old blog entries I though that I would be feeling a bit better by now so it's reassuring to know that this is normal for me.

My cravings would like nothing more than for me to buy a bag of double choc cookies from Sainsbury's but I'm glad to say that ...
    Tags: cravings, sugar
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Read it and Weep - But Big Smiles Now.

Today I looked back at my food diary which I have been keeping since June this year and some of it feels strange to read as it's like it is another person. My problem has always been with sugar and although I use THD to get rid of the weight, it's only half a stone, I use it more to get on top of my sugar addiction.

The day I decided to make the change (6th June 2015) I wrote:
    "This has got to stop. My eating is out of control. Yesterday I had a complete binge day. It started ...
    Tags: sugar
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Moody Blues

Day 7 - Today I have been unusually irritated with things and people. I remember from being on THD for 6 months, a year and a half ago, that I do have a change of personality slightly on this diet. I think that not being continually doped up on sugar means that I am not as laid back as when I'm constantly topped up (imagine the stereotypical person on weed, well that's a bit like me on sugar - very warm and fuzzy where nothing really bothers me). On the good side it does mean that I'm standing ...
    Tags: sugar
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The heeby-jeeby shakes... and sugar cravings.

So I haven't even technically started Phase 1 yet cos' it's my bf's birthday tomorrow and I want to have a clean start on Wednesday. But I have cut out sugar and processed white foods like bread, rice, and pasta from my diet the past week. I cheated last night with a slice of pizza from Papa John's cos' it was there and it smelled so delicious. I was literally crying watching the bf eat.

Cut to this morning. I woke up burning. I was cold, shivering, and yet I could feel ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO