Why do you overeat?
    When all you want is to be slim
    Buy now

Why Do You Overeat?

The Harcombe Diet
    Recipe Book
    Buy now

Meet some Champions who have done it

Champion Daniel has a fantastic story. In just over a year, the dad from South Derbyshire has lost more than seven stone (47kg) and is targeting his lifelong dream to complete the London Marathon. Read his story.

Champion Julia turned to The Harcombe DietŪ to help her get to her goal weight. She lost three stone eating steak, cheeese and bacon. Read her story.

Champion Sarah was lying in a hospital bed listening to a crash team working on the lady next door for many hours. It was the wake-up call she needed to improve her health. Listen to her story

What are you waiting for? Come and join us to day
  • Keep in touch - All for Free

• Recent Forum Posts

roseymary

Christelle your doing very well.

Christelle your doing very well.

roseymary Today, 01:26 AM Go to last post
    roseymary

Doubly healthy then with 2 a day! Didn't Edwina...

Doubly healthy then with 2 a day! Didn't Edwina Curry nearly scupper the egg industry single handed?

roseymary Today, 01:22 AM Go to last post
    roseymary

Alison sleeplessness will impact your health I'm...

Alison sleeplessness will impact your health I'm afraid to say. Have you tried melatonin tablets?
    Hope the ulcer clears up very quickly.

roseymary Today, 01:20 AM Go to last post
    roseymary

Down 0.6 kg since Sunday very happy with that. My...

Down 0.6 kg since Sunday very happy with that. My operated leg is slowly reducing in size ankle nearly normal but my upper calf, knee and thigh are still very big. I really want the swelling to...

roseymary Today, 01:15 AM Go to last post
    roseymary

Like Christelle I had trouble breaking through...

Like Christelle I had trouble breaking through the zeros. 80 kg I bounced around for months and then 70 kgs which I've ducked below about 3 times in the past couple of years only to go above it as...

roseymary Today, 12:29 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

sue15cat

Back Yet Again

I'm like a bouncing ball, a great big bouncing ball and I always end up rolling back to Harcombe. It served me well once before, way back in May 2012 when I signed up for the first time, almost...

Yesterday 04:49 PM
    HealthyStart

Blood Sugar Monitor

After a couple of stressful weeks at work and falling off the waggon (AGAIN!) I am more determined than ever to get back to it. Having said that, I'm easing into it as you will see from my menu...

Yesterday 03:09 PM
    celiaj

22May

Another good day yesterday so getting back on track. Just thinking about when I will start making progress though, but will try to banish those thoughts. Next I have to tackle / come to terms with...

Yesterday 06:58 AM
    Alison13

The French Lieutenant's Woman

After some time - years - of a paralysed combination of insight and the inability to act on it, I seem to be going along quite well. I am now in the 'action phase' and have stopped contemplating...

19th May 2018 02:29 PM
    MrJDW

Re-set day 1

Here we go then, day 1. Starting weight, 12 stone 6lbs 6oz. For the full Bridget Jones effect I will disclose 4 glasses of wine last night (only 2 of which were chardonnay!) but don't expect this...

16th May 2018 09:15 AM
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO