• Categories

• Recent Forum Posts

Christelle

I am up another 0.3kg This is not going right!

I am up another 0.3kg
    This is not going right!

Christelle Today, 06:04 AM Go to last post
    grumbleweed

I use some of their prawn dishes fairly often....

I use some of their prawn dishes fairly often. The Piri Piri prawns are nice. But the portions are small...I eat the whole thing! Five minutes fried in butter.

grumbleweed Yesterday, 11:19 PM Go to last post
    grumbleweed

Awww...cuties! Wait til they start climbing the...

Awww...cuties!
    Wait til they start climbing the curtains..;):rolleyes:

grumbleweed Yesterday, 11:09 PM Go to last post
    grumbleweed

None of it surprises me.

None of it surprises me.

grumbleweed Yesterday, 11:06 PM Go to last post
    Hevra

Went to see the fuzzballs...

Went to see the fuzzballs this evening (hopefully this link works, I think I set it to public ^^)

Hevra Yesterday, 10:38 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

Bronn

Wednesday

This week has been ok - not perfect but not too bad. Saturday was lunch with friends and I checked out the menu online and decided what looked best and actually stuck to it. My friend had a sweet...

18th April 2018 09:03 PM
    celiaj

Day 2 18 April

I am hoping that this will give me a bit more accountability. Time will tell. At the beginning of the week I decided that I would try to do something positive each day. Nothing very startling and...

18th April 2018 11:23 AM
    Bronn

Back Again

It looks like there’s something in the air with a number of old members relaunching themselves. I started in 2011 and lost a couple of stone over 2 and a half years and was happily stabilised...

16th April 2018 09:23 PM
    Christelle

Christelle's trials and tribulations

Weigh in: 85.8 NLL I am really not sure what is going on with my body. I have lost 0.9kg overnight. I know I always complain about the fact that I pick this much up in one go and then only loose...

14th April 2018 07:46 AM
    HealthyStart

Day 8 Again

I am so pleased that I keep a blog as it has just helped remind me how I feel at this stage. Looking back to 2016's Day 8 I was dreaming about food and battling cravings and that's exactly what's...

11th April 2018 06:15 PM
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO