• Meet our Champions

Daniel Boulton Gingey
    Karin Muchall David Farmborough
    Ian Labon Helen Smith
    Annie Jeffery Sarah Blenkinsop
  • Books, MP3 & DVDs

• Popular Areas

• General Club Features

If you're new to this site, please read this post first. It explains how the site is organised and how to gain access to participate.

The Harcombe Diet Club has three main areas:
    1. A forum where registered users can share experiences and learnings with other users
    2. Members' Area, containing hundreds of articles, FAQ's, early release video and audio clips and the 'Ask Zoe' forum.
    3. MyLocker - our nutritional analysis and food database.

Anyone can view the open forums although you will need to join as a member to participate, which you can do here. We have a nominal subscription fee for the forums to discourage spammers and trolls and we pride ourselves on the friendly an non-threatening nature of the debates and support in the club

Some Blogs, News, Tips and Articles are also posted to the free area of the website. You can view these via the home page of the site (click on 'Home' at the top left of this page).

We encourage open debate on weight loss topics but request that no hate messages nor adverts are posted. Any such messages will be removed and future access will be blocked.

We hope you enjoy the club and wish you every success with your weight-loss and health goals.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: General Club Features started by ClubAdmin View original post
  • Keep in touch - All for Free

• Recent Forum Posts

Gilli

Progress indeed!

Progress indeed!

Gilli Today, 09:34 AM Go to last post
    Christelle

My blood pressure will not last with this type of...

My blood pressure will not last with this type of b...l...t

The straight answer should be: NO!

So, what does it mean?

Just go for a run...

Christelle Today, 09:33 AM Go to last post
    Sallywags

Thats brilliant!

Thats brilliant!

Sallywags Today, 09:32 AM Go to last post
    ChristineJ

Brilliant, hope that comes to my hospital very...

Brilliant, hope that comes to my hospital very soon.

As soon as I am able, I take myself to the restaurant and buy myself a cooked breakfast and other meals, if the ward menu cannot give me what I...

ChristineJ Today, 09:32 AM Go to last post
    roseymary

Hurmph

Hurmph

roseymary Today, 09:18 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

sue15cat

Back Yet Again

I'm like a bouncing ball, a great big bouncing ball and I always end up rolling back to Harcombe. It served me well once before, way back in May 2012 when I signed up for the first time, almost...

Yesterday 04:49 PM
    HealthyStart

Blood Sugar Monitor

After a couple of stressful weeks at work and falling off the waggon (AGAIN!) I am more determined than ever to get back to it. Having said that, I'm easing into it as you will see from my menu...

Yesterday 03:09 PM
    celiaj

22May

Another good day yesterday so getting back on track. Just thinking about when I will start making progress though, but will try to banish those thoughts. Next I have to tackle / come to terms with...

Yesterday 06:58 AM
    Alison13

The French Lieutenant's Woman

After some time - years - of a paralysed combination of insight and the inability to act on it, I seem to be going along quite well. I am now in the 'action phase' and have stopped contemplating...

19th May 2018 02:29 PM
    MrJDW

Re-set day 1

Here we go then, day 1. Starting weight, 12 stone 6lbs 6oz. For the full Bridget Jones effect I will disclose 4 glasses of wine last night (only 2 of which were chardonnay!) but don't expect this...

16th May 2018 09:15 AM
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO