• Meet our Champions

Daniel Boulton Gingey
    Karin Muchall David Farmborough
    Ian Labon Helen Smith
    Annie Jeffery Sarah Blenkinsop
  • Books, MP3 & DVDs

• Popular Areas

• General Club Features

If you're new to this site, please read this post first. It explains how the site is organised and how to gain access to participate.

The Harcombe Diet Club has three main areas:
    1. A forum where registered users can share experiences and learnings with other users
    2. Members' Area, containing hundreds of articles, FAQ's, early release video and audio clips and the 'Ask Zoe' forum.
    3. MyLocker - our nutritional analysis and food database.

Anyone can view the open forums although you will need to join as a member to participate, which you can do here. We have a nominal subscription fee for the forums to discourage spammers and trolls and we pride ourselves on the friendly an non-threatening nature of the debates and support in the club

Some Blogs, News, Tips and Articles are also posted to the free area of the website. You can view these via the home page of the site (click on 'Home' at the top left of this page).

We encourage open debate on weight loss topics but request that no hate messages nor adverts are posted. Any such messages will be removed and future access will be blocked.

We hope you enjoy the club and wish you every success with your weight-loss and health goals.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: General Club Features started by ClubAdmin View original post
  • Keep in touch - All for Free

• Recent Forum Posts

Gilli

Have you read this thread started by Hattie the...

Have you read this thread started by Hattie the Cattie?

The most cautious approach would be to introduce one food at a time and over several days before attempting any other introductions so...

Gilli Today, 10:49 AM Go to last post
    Lindam

+1 for what Christelle and Rosey said Well...

+1 for what Christelle and Rosey said

Well done for all your hard work

Lindam Today, 10:48 AM Go to last post
    roseymary

I agree with Christelle and would suggest cheddar...

I agree with Christelle and would suggest cheddar for flavour and higher fat will keep you full for longer.

roseymary Today, 10:47 AM Go to last post
    Christelle

Being at home is exceptionally hard, I find I...

Being at home is exceptionally hard, I find
    I personally think both cheeses might not be such a good idea. One will be fine to start of with. You might be ok with one and not the other.

Porridge...

Christelle Today, 10:41 AM Go to last post
    Sarah(sjc)

My sister still uses my grannyís faggot recipe,...

My sister still uses my grannyís faggot recipe, similar to above.

Sarah(sjc) Today, 10:29 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

celiaj

22May

Another good day yesterday so getting back on track. Just thinking about when I will start making progress though, but will try to banish those thoughts. Next I have to tackle / come to terms with...

Today 06:58 AM
    Alison13

The French Lieutenant's Woman

After some time - years - of a paralysed combination of insight and the inability to act on it, I seem to be going along quite well. I am now in the 'action phase' and have stopped contemplating...

19th May 2018 02:29 PM
    MrJDW

Re-set day 1

Here we go then, day 1. Starting weight, 12 stone 6lbs 6oz. For the full Bridget Jones effect I will disclose 4 glasses of wine last night (only 2 of which were chardonnay!) but don't expect this...

16th May 2018 09:15 AM
    MrJDW

Dr Verner Wheelock's scary statistics

A very phase 3 weekend has got me itching to do a THD hard re-set, but Iíve been thwarted by a ludicrous situation over some Belgian chocolates and a planned drink with an old friend, meaning I will...

15th May 2018 12:03 PM
    Alison13

Pond Life

So...earlier this week, I seem to have evacuated a small garden pond complete with pond life from my body. I felt exhausted and my mind began racing about all the terrible things that might be going...

12th May 2018 07:17 AM
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO