• Meet our Champions

Daniel Boulton Gingey
    Karin Muchall David Farmborough
    Ian Labon Helen Smith
    Annie Jeffery Sarah Blenkinsop
  • Books, MP3 & DVDs

• Popular Areas

• General Club Features

If you're new to this site, please read this post first. It explains how the site is organised and how to gain access to participate.

The Harcombe Diet Club has three main areas:
    1. A forum where registered users can share experiences and learnings with other users
    2. Members' Area, containing hundreds of articles, FAQ's, early release video and audio clips and the 'Ask Zoe' forum.
    3. MyLocker - our nutritional analysis and food database.

Anyone can view the open forums although you will need to join as a member to participate, which you can do here. We have a nominal subscription fee for the forums to discourage spammers and trolls and we pride ourselves on the friendly an non-threatening nature of the debates and support in the club

Some Blogs, News, Tips and Articles are also posted to the free area of the website. You can view these via the home page of the site (click on 'Home' at the top left of this page).

We encourage open debate on weight loss topics but request that no hate messages nor adverts are posted. Any such messages will be removed and future access will be blocked.

We hope you enjoy the club and wish you every success with your weight-loss and health goals.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: General Club Features started by ClubAdmin View original post
  • Keep in touch - All for Free

• Recent Forum Posts

overlea8

I did it with a half and half mix of beef and...

I did it with a half and half mix of beef and pork with no water. The fat and water content of the mince kept everything moist and i saved the liquid for gravy. It was delicious. Really lovely meal...

overlea8 Today, 10:06 AM Go to last post
    Christelle

This poor soul left the earth yesterday ...

This poor soul left the earth yesterday

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/worlds-heaviest-woman-dies-aged-37-eman-ahmed-abd-el-aty-abu-dhabi-500-kg-a7965856.html

She looks much...

Christelle Today, 09:50 AM Go to last post
    Jenrenn

you know it will soon be gone.. onward and...

you know it will soon be gone.. onward and downwards.

Jenrenn Today, 09:47 AM Go to last post
    Jenrenn

my heart goes out to yo Christelle, as you knew...

my heart goes out to yo Christelle, as you knew this was me not so long back and could sooooo easily be me with must one little cheat.
    It is so hard to break the cycle of sugar, usage and more...

Jenrenn Today, 09:46 AM Go to last post
    Christelle

Sorry to hear MrJDW. Seems like it is in the air...

Sorry to hear MrJDW.
    Seems like it is in the air at the moment

Christelle Today, 09:41 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

Jaki

Phase 2 Week 30

Am 0.4kg off today. A good result. Had no chocolate this week. Had a bottle of wine last weekend which lasted til Monday - so 3 days of wine. Tues - Thurs no wine. Had wine again yesterday. It was...

26th August 2017 04:44 PM
    Kira2767

Helping someone you love with health is hard!

Unfortunately, as I have discovered, trying to help someone with health issues can be really hard. I know most would say I need to back off and let hubby make the decisions for himself. However,...

19th August 2017 09:12 AM
    HealthyStart

Allergies calming down

As expected I seem to be almost allergy free this evening, 48 hours after eating the last bit of gluten/oats. Today I tried to get more Vit A into my diet although it's not easy to eat the retinol...

17th August 2017 08:49 PM
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO