Karin Muchall David Farmborough
    Ian Labon Helen Smith
    Annie Jeffery Sarah Blenkinsop
  • Books, MP3 & DVDs

• Popular Areas

• Keep in touch - All for Free

• Recent Forum Posts

roseymary

Alison, glad your fat breakfast lasted so much...

Alison, glad your fat breakfast lasted so much better than NLY. Eggs are so versatile.

roseymary Today, 12:18 AM Go to last post
    roseymary

Odd things are happening on the site - today I...

Odd things are happening on the site - today I suddenly went back to a what's new screen of 2017 posts, the said I was off line, then back to normal.

roseymary Today, 12:17 AM Go to last post
    roseymary

Perhaps skip weighing tomorrow Sarah having eaten...

Perhaps skip weighing tomorrow Sarah having eaten so late.

roseymary Today, 12:13 AM Go to last post
    roseymary

And too many things may have changed, low fat,...

And too many things may have changed, low fat, removed processed junk, increased fruit and veggies so which one created the minor change?

roseymary Today, 12:10 AM Go to last post
    hejoba

I've bought ready-spiralised BNS before and...

I've bought ready-spiralised BNS before and frozen it, Gilli. Ditto sweet potato. Like GW I usually buy my BNS pre-cubed so it can't be spiralised but you have inspired me to try roasting it next...

hejoba Yesterday, 11:36 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

HealthyStart

Day 4

I didn't feel so shaky this morning so didn't bother with the blood sugar test. I also haven't felt the dip today so hopefully things are starting to balance out a bit - not sure if they can this...

Yesterday 03:31 PM
    Christelle

Christelle's trials and tribulations

I am still weighing although I am not reporting on it. I do not want to worry about weight this week. I have bigger things to worry about. That being said, I lost after my gain last week, stayed the...

Yesterday 06:40 AM
    HealthyStart

Day 3

Today I felt a bit shaky when I woke up and so tested my blood sugar levels. I was down to 3.4 so no wonder I didn't feel great. I had breakfast - Bacon, mushroom (I've got to use them up) and...

23rd May 2018 06:39 PM
    sue15cat

Back Yet Again

I'm like a bouncing ball, a great big bouncing ball and I always end up rolling back to Harcombe. It served me well once before, way back in May 2012 when I signed up for the first time, almost...

22nd May 2018 04:49 PM
    HealthyStart

Blood Sugar Monitor

After a couple of stressful weeks at work and falling off the waggon (AGAIN!) I am more determined than ever to get back to it. Having said that, I'm easing into it as you will see from my menu...

22nd May 2018 03:09 PM
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO