Ian Labon Helen Smith
    Annie Jeffery Sarah Blenkinsop
  • Books, MP3 & DVDs

• Popular Areas

• Getting ready for your last diet

• Keep in touch - All for Free

• Recent Forum Posts

grumbleweed

I can see it on my tablet...thanks RM. It's a...

I can see it on my tablet...thanks RM. It's a shame the article doesn't discuss low carb in greater detail. Hopefully that may come next.

grumbleweed Today, 09:35 AM Go to last post
    Christelle

Up another smidgeon. Had a carb meal for lunch...

Up another smidgeon.
    Had a carb meal for lunch with mom yesterday before her flight left. It was 100% THD friendly and the baked potato was pretty good. For supper I had cheese and I have thought...

Christelle Today, 09:29 AM Go to last post
    roseymary

Somebody kindly took a photo of the article in...

Somebody kindly took a photo of the article in one of the syndicated papers. I can't see it on my phone but hopefully you can on a computer.
    https://i.imgur.com/0EKTFDx.jpg

roseymary Today, 09:17 AM Go to last post
    Hoffi coffi

Scrambled eggs with smoked mackerel and a tomato....

Scrambled eggs with smoked mackerel and a tomato. Very tasty. I've got a pub lunch coming up so will go for gf option

Hoffi coffi Today, 08:51 AM Go to last post
    Sarah(sjc)

Today P1 ish Brunch - bacon, tomatoes,...

Today P1 ish
    Brunch - bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms, scrambled eggs
    D - Chicken marsala, roasted broccoli, NLY
    Decaf teas and coffee.

Sarah(sjc) Today, 08:47 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

Christelle

Christelle's trials and tribulations

Weigh in: 87.2; 1.5kg above LL I have been gaining the last couple of days. I am really not very happy about the state of affairs atm. My mom, Mrs big C, has been visiting since last week. She...

20th April 2018 08:01 AM
    Bronn

Wednesday

This week has been ok - not perfect but not too bad. Saturday was lunch with friends and I checked out the menu online and decided what looked best and actually stuck to it. My friend had a sweet...

18th April 2018 09:03 PM
    celiaj

Day 2 18 April

I am hoping that this will give me a bit more accountability. Time will tell. At the beginning of the week I decided that I would try to do something positive each day. Nothing very startling and...

18th April 2018 11:23 AM
    Bronn

Back Again

It looks like there’s something in the air with a number of old members relaunching themselves. I started in 2011 and lost a couple of stone over 2 and a half years and was happily stabilised...

16th April 2018 09:23 PM
    Christelle

Christelle's trials and tribulations

Weigh in: 85.8 NLL I am really not sure what is going on with my body. I have lost 0.9kg overnight. I know I always complain about the fact that I pick this much up in one go and then only loose...

14th April 2018 07:46 AM
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO