Karin Muchall David Farmborough
    Ian Labon Helen Smith
    Annie Jeffery Sarah Blenkinsop
  • Books, MP3 & DVDs

• Popular Areas

• Keep in touch - All for Free

• Recent Forum Posts

Soup

Absolutely nothing helpful, intillectual or...

Absolutely nothing helpful, intillectual or inspiring.
    The Owl Always Hunts at Night - part two of a Norweigian murder/mystery. Love it
    Also on the go as a easy to read before sleep Tim Peake' s...

Soup Today, 05:24 PM Go to last post
    Soup

Lots of positive and happy thoughts winging your...

Lots of positive and happy thoughts winging your way
    Big hugs for all the family

Soup Today, 05:18 PM Go to last post
    roseymary

My JDW I suspect Gilli is right as we have jumped...

My JDW I suspect Gilli is right as we have jumped from cold to hotbalmost overnight and I know I didn't overindulge in the past few d asys to warrant a 2.5 on gain so I know it's water retention...

roseymary Today, 04:53 PM Go to last post
    Sarah(sjc)

His Dark Materials is really good, hope you enjoy...

His Dark Materials is really good, hope you enjoy finishing it! Need to find something for Malta soon!

Sarah(sjc) Today, 04:10 PM Go to last post
    MrJDW

Could be Gilli, but heat doesn't normally do this...

Could be Gilli, but heat doesn't normally do this to me. What a price to pay for a bit of cous cous!

MrJDW Today, 03:58 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

Christelle

Christelle's trials and tribulations

Weigh in: 87.2; 1.5kg above LL I have been gaining the last couple of days. I am really not very happy about the state of affairs atm. My mom, Mrs big C, has been visiting since last week. She...

Today 08:01 AM
    Bronn

Wednesday

This week has been ok - not perfect but not too bad. Saturday was lunch with friends and I checked out the menu online and decided what looked best and actually stuck to it. My friend had a sweet...

18th April 2018 09:03 PM
    celiaj

Day 2 18 April

I am hoping that this will give me a bit more accountability. Time will tell. At the beginning of the week I decided that I would try to do something positive each day. Nothing very startling and...

18th April 2018 11:23 AM
    Bronn

Back Again

It looks like there’s something in the air with a number of old members relaunching themselves. I started in 2011 and lost a couple of stone over 2 and a half years and was happily stabilised...

16th April 2018 09:23 PM
    Christelle

Christelle's trials and tribulations

Weigh in: 85.8 NLL I am really not sure what is going on with my body. I have lost 0.9kg overnight. I know I always complain about the fact that I pick this much up in one go and then only loose...

14th April 2018 07:46 AM
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO