• Recent Forum Posts

Lindam

Cheaper than cheese! Possibly cheap as chips ;)

Cheaper than cheese! Possibly cheap as chips ;)

Lindam Yesterday, 10:44 PM Go to last post
    Mamie

We were in a gastro pub a few weeks ago. They had...

We were in a gastro pub a few weeks ago. They had a cauliflower stuffed crust pizza. My friend ordered it thinking it would be a crust made out of cauli, stuffed with cheese. Noooo. It was an...

Mamie Yesterday, 10:20 PM Go to last post
    grumbleweed

I was just looking at the article, and there's a...

I was just looking at the article, and there's a mention of cauliflower pasta. Where do you get that from? And how is it made...what potentially weird ingredients are in it? Now doubt it's American....

grumbleweed Yesterday, 02:24 PM Go to last post
    roseymary

Bit like this study that found our brains like...

Bit like this study that found our brains like chips even if we think we dont....

roseymary Yesterday, 12:51 PM Go to last post
    grumbleweed

Fats + Carbohydrates Like "Drugs of Abuse"

So says a new Yale university study.
    It's what we know already. At least the blame is being put on modern day processed and junk foods...all full of the wrong kinds of carbs, and the wrong kinds of...

grumbleweed Yesterday, 12:02 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

Darkalley37

June 17th

I woke this morning after a lovely long sleep. It being Father's Day DDs had bought their dad biscuits and chocolates that were duly opened at breakfast. I abstained and ate my bacon and egg & NLY...

Yesterday 05:41 PM
    Christelle

Christelle's trials and tribulations (*warning, quite a rant!)

I am feeling quite frustrated today. And it has nothing to do with me or the food choices I have made. It is my SiL. Some will remember she wanted to start THD a while ago and that she actually...

Yesterday 09:35 AM
    Alison13

Passion Leads to Purpose

The gorgeous man, who does my garden and dug me a pond (...and saved my dogs from a kidnapper - but thats another story) is not working at the moment. I have been watching the garden 'go triffid' and...

16th June 2018 10:46 PM
    Darkalley37

June 16th

So yesterday was a complete success on the food front. I started with egg and bacon for breakfast. We then headed out for our celebratory lunch at a French restaurant we know. I had oysters to...

16th June 2018 05:01 PM
    HealthyStart

Back on the wagon again

I have decided that I am not allowed into a Supermarket for the next few months! All my shopping will be done online. I am also going to start mindfulness again to try and stop mindlessly buying...

15th June 2018 11:20 AM
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO