• Recent Forum Posts

roseymary

I'm smiling at her success in conning people out...

I'm smiling at her success in conning people out of lots of money. I googled the crackers and they're really thick, look a bit like a coconut door mat and about as appetising unless thickly spread...

roseymary Today, 08:47 AM Go to last post
    Lindam

My mother used to give me bread and butter...

My mother used to give me bread and butter sandwiches sprinkled with sugar for tea - I remember them well

Lindam Today, 08:44 AM Go to last post
    Lindam

!!waves at Sarah!! I hate cooking so I buy...

!!waves at Sarah!!

I hate cooking so I buy fresh produce and use my husband ;)

Lindam Today, 08:42 AM Go to last post
    Sarah(sjc)

Lots of people don’t enjoy cooking (I’m not one...

Lots of people don’t enjoy cooking (I’m not one of them) - for them it’s as onerous as cleaning the loo, so anything that makes it easier is welcomed, I guess!

I use lots of frozen stuff:
    Mashed...

Sarah(sjc) Today, 08:14 AM Go to last post
    Gilli

I'm with you on that Carol. We had 4 children...

I'm with you on that Carol. We had 4 children and both worked full-time with long commutes. I used to come home and put a dinner on the table for all six of us prepared from basic ingredients. ...

Gilli Today, 08:07 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

Christelle

Christelle's trials and tribulations

I woke up this morning feeling cross. Cross with myself for allowing other people to have so much control over me. They can only have this control over me if I allow it. It stops here. And the worst...

Today 06:51 AM
    Darkalley37

June 19th

I didn't have to be in work as early today as I was on a training course. It was one of these role play type courses that seemed to go on forever. Anyway as I had a later start I opted for a...

Yesterday 09:47 PM
    Christelle

Christelle's trials and tribulations (even more trials)

I have made a decision to rest from weighing and actively pursuing weight loss at the moment. I am not in a good head space. We had a incident at home yesterday morning where I found people in my...

Yesterday 06:47 AM
    Darkalley37

June 18th

A good day food-wise. Breakfast was my usual chicken and tomatoes, lunch my usual prawns and NLY with 40g cheddar and dinner was a chicken thigh salad and a small bowl of raspberries and cream. ...

18th June 2018 10:33 PM
    Darkalley37

June 17th

I woke this morning after a lovely long sleep. It being Father's Day DDs had bought their dad biscuits and chocolates that were duly opened at breakfast. I abstained and ate my bacon and egg & NLY...

17th June 2018 05:41 PM
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO