• Recent Forum Posts

roseymary

Now back to where I was 13 days ago so this time...

Now back to where I was 13 days ago so this time no self sabotage and hopefully the eeight will slowly come off. We've got a girls afternoon today film and food afterwards so that'll be a challenge...

roseymary Today, 12:49 AM Go to last post
    grumbleweed

Still sts. Well done Christelle...keep doing...

Still sts.
    Well done Christelle...keep doing whatever it is you've been doing.

grumbleweed Yesterday, 06:06 PM Go to last post
    catlover

I came here to tell you all about the 100% batons...

I came here to tell you all about the 100% batons only to find I'm way behind the times!

They do coffee to go with chocolate now too. quite nice flavour but a bit weak.

catlover Yesterday, 05:46 PM Go to last post
    roseymary

Thats good news Christelle.

Thats good news Christelle.

roseymary Yesterday, 11:01 AM Go to last post
    Christelle

Down 800gm. I do not know why as I am cheating...

Down 800gm.
    I do not know why as I am cheating (with good stuff, but still cheating) but I'll take it

Christelle Yesterday, 10:07 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

Jaki

Phase 2 Week 30

Am 0.4kg off today. A good result. Had no chocolate this week. Had a bottle of wine last weekend which lasted til Monday - so 3 days of wine. Tues - Thurs no wine. Had wine again yesterday. It was...

26th August 2017 04:44 PM
    Kira2767

Helping someone you love with health is hard!

Unfortunately, as I have discovered, trying to help someone with health issues can be really hard. I know most would say I need to back off and let hubby make the decisions for himself. However,...

19th August 2017 09:12 AM
    HealthyStart

Allergies calming down

As expected I seem to be almost allergy free this evening, 48 hours after eating the last bit of gluten/oats. Today I tried to get more Vit A into my diet although it's not easy to eat the retinol...

17th August 2017 08:49 PM
    HealthyStart

Will Vitamin A Be My Saviour?

After another few days of testing I can confirm that it is the gluten that is setting off my allergies. I thought that it might have been a cold as it took 48 hours for the gluten to get out of my...

16th August 2017 10:48 PM
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO