• Recent Forum Posts

roseymary

I find that breakfast can be one of my bigger...

I find that breakfast can be one of my bigger meals of the day. Even if I could eat it NLY wouldn't keep me going.

roseymary Yesterday, 11:47 PM Go to last post
    roseymary

Sue he's in a position of influence in the...

Sue he's in a position of influence in the hospital so whilst it's personal he can make changes happen.

roseymary Yesterday, 11:43 PM Go to last post
    MoonTongue

Thanks so much all. You're clearly a sweet,...

Thanks so much all. You're clearly a sweet, clever, vibrant bunch of people. ��
    I checked again and it was actually 9lbs in ten days (my maths is not great). That's a really great start, and in...

MoonTongue Yesterday, 10:16 PM Go to last post
    Jaki

spoke to the GP today who requested the blood...

spoke to the GP today who requested the blood tests. She listened when I said FH wasn't an indicator of CVD and surprisingly she said she thinks they generally over-medicate cholesterol. She says...

Jaki Yesterday, 10:15 PM Go to last post
    2nd_Alto

I think the subtle difference here is that Dr...

I think the subtle difference here is that Dr Gillies is talking about the way HE eats - I don't think he is actually giving dietary advice to patients - which is what Gary Fettke was doing.

Not...

2nd_Alto Yesterday, 10:14 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

HealthyStart

Day 3

Today I felt a bit shaky when I woke up and so tested my blood sugar levels. I was down to 3.4 so no wonder I didn't feel great. I had breakfast - Bacon, mushroom (I've got to use them up) and...

Yesterday 06:39 PM
    sue15cat

Back Yet Again

I'm like a bouncing ball, a great big bouncing ball and I always end up rolling back to Harcombe. It served me well once before, way back in May 2012 when I signed up for the first time, almost...

22nd May 2018 04:49 PM
    HealthyStart

Blood Sugar Monitor

After a couple of stressful weeks at work and falling off the waggon (AGAIN!) I am more determined than ever to get back to it. Having said that, I'm easing into it as you will see from my menu...

22nd May 2018 03:09 PM
    celiaj

22May

Another good day yesterday so getting back on track. Just thinking about when I will start making progress though, but will try to banish those thoughts. Next I have to tackle / come to terms with...

22nd May 2018 06:58 AM
    Alison13

The French Lieutenant's Woman

After some time - years - of a paralysed combination of insight and the inability to act on it, I seem to be going along quite well. I am now in the 'action phase' and have stopped contemplating...

19th May 2018 02:29 PM
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO