• Recent Forum Posts

Mat

Hopefully, following the Prof Noakes trial and...

Hopefully, following the Prof Noakes trial and with Aseem Malhotra lobbying govt and academics as hard as he is doing, things could certainly be a changin'

Mat Today, 08:13 PM Go to last post
    Stephen B

If more people are getting the "Just eat real...

If more people are getting the "Just eat real food" message that can only be a good thing.

Stephen B Today, 04:12 PM Go to last post
    roseymary

I think it's already growing Sarah, cauli rice,...

I think it's already growing Sarah, cauli rice, naked coleslaw veggies, chopped soup mixes, cubed pumpkin. And no doubt there's lots more.

roseymary Today, 12:56 PM Go to last post
    Sarah(sjc)

I use frozen mash because I got fed up with...

I use frozen mash because I got fed up with buying a 2.5kg bag of spuds and throwing half of them away at the end of 2 or 3 weeks!

I wonder if prepped veg will be a growth industry, if more...

Sarah(sjc) Today, 12:46 PM Go to last post
    Hoffi coffi

I can't read the article either but going on...

I can't read the article either but going on your comments I would say that I use a lot of fresh vegetables in their whole state and peel and chop accordingly. I also have a fair few things in the...

Hoffi coffi Today, 12:23 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

Darkalley37

June 20th

Another day and I've kept to plan. Back to chicken and tomatoes for breakfast plus two portions of pre-packed cheese. At lunchtime I had some tomatoes and then went and did my mum's care call. ...

Today 10:03 PM
    celiaj

Coconut milk yogurt

Today 09:48 AM
    Christelle

Christelle's trials and tribulations

I woke up this morning feeling cross. Cross with myself for allowing other people to have so much control over me. They can only have this control over me if I allow it. It stops here. And the worst...

Today 06:51 AM
    Darkalley37

June 19th

I didn't have to be in work as early today as I was on a training course. It was one of these role play type courses that seemed to go on forever. Anyway as I had a later start I opted for a...

Yesterday 09:47 PM
    Christelle

Christelle's trials and tribulations (even more trials)

I have made a decision to rest from weighing and actively pursuing weight loss at the moment. I am not in a good head space. We had a incident at home yesterday morning where I found people in my...

Yesterday 06:47 AM
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO