• Recent Forum Posts

Florallle

Just to clarify, potatoes are fine in Phase 2, as...

Just to clarify, potatoes are fine in Phase 2, as long as they are eaten with their skin ( i.e. keeping them as a whole food). So jacket potato or new potatoes. And as Sarah said, if you're going to...

Florallle Today, 08:46 AM Go to last post
    PerryPoole

Hi Weez Looking at what you already eat, I can...

Hi Weez

Looking at what you already eat, I can see that you do enjoy something tasty in the morning (breakfast) but tend to go for a bland meal in the evening. Have you tried eating bacon, sausage...

PerryPoole Today, 08:19 AM Go to last post
    Lindam

Hi Weez, plus 1 for what Sarah and GW said. I...

Hi Weez, plus 1 for what Sarah and GW said.

I have a very restricted diet - through choice. I've never found I needed variety, and I have a long list of foods that literally make me gag. For the...

Lindam Yesterday, 11:13 PM Go to last post
    grumbleweed

Don't ever feel you have to eat something. Eat...

Don't ever feel you have to eat something. Eat what you enjoy and what makes you feel good.
    And don't worry about veg. Plenty of people on very low carb eat limited amounts. You don't need to put...

grumbleweed Yesterday, 10:00 PM Go to last post
    Sarah(sjc)

Potatoes are fine on phase 2, but not with any...

Potatoes are fine on phase 2, but not with any form of fat such as butter or cream. Sausage, bacon and eggs are fine too. Maybe just try something new once every couple of days, you may find...

Sarah(sjc) Yesterday, 09:52 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

Sallywags

Quick hello and an update

Well life is slightly over insane at the moment - all in a good way but it's pretty relentless at the mo. I'm very happy to have launched my new beauty clinic, but am flat out trying to get rid of...

17th May 2017 09:35 PM
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO