• Recent Forum Posts

Mat

Hee hee - Use asterisks! It'll make you feel...

Hee hee - Use asterisks! It'll make you feel slightly better!

I feel better already! :)

Mat Today, 11:33 AM Go to last post
    Sarah(sjc)

I’m so used to ‘his and hers’ in this house, I...

I’m so used to ‘his and hers’ in this house, I have two of most things... half the time, we eat different meals! He doesn’t like decaff, so when he makes coffee, it’s caffeinated. When I do my own,...

Sarah(sjc) Today, 11:31 AM Go to last post
    Ffion

I'm speechless. Well repeatable speech anyway...

I'm speechless. Well repeatable speech anyway :mad:

Ffion Today, 11:29 AM Go to last post
    MrJDW

Just don't want to make him give up caffeine to...

Just don't want to make him give up caffeine to please me, that's all - he'll notice if he doesn't have it, or has less and it's not fair to unilaterally decide to put him through it. So short of...

MrJDW Today, 11:27 AM Go to last post
    Anne O

Thanks Mat xx

Thanks Mat xx

Anne O Today, 11:24 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

sue15cat

Back Yet Again

I'm like a bouncing ball, a great big bouncing ball and I always end up rolling back to Harcombe. It served me well once before, way back in May 2012 when I signed up for the first time, almost...

Yesterday 04:49 PM
    HealthyStart

Blood Sugar Monitor

After a couple of stressful weeks at work and falling off the waggon (AGAIN!) I am more determined than ever to get back to it. Having said that, I'm easing into it as you will see from my menu...

Yesterday 03:09 PM
    celiaj

22May

Another good day yesterday so getting back on track. Just thinking about when I will start making progress though, but will try to banish those thoughts. Next I have to tackle / come to terms with...

Yesterday 06:58 AM
    Alison13

The French Lieutenant's Woman

After some time - years - of a paralysed combination of insight and the inability to act on it, I seem to be going along quite well. I am now in the 'action phase' and have stopped contemplating...

19th May 2018 02:29 PM
    MrJDW

Re-set day 1

Here we go then, day 1. Starting weight, 12 stone 6lbs 6oz. For the full Bridget Jones effect I will disclose 4 glasses of wine last night (only 2 of which were chardonnay!) but don't expect this...

16th May 2018 09:15 AM
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO