• Recent Forum Posts

roseymary

Gorgeous cat GW. If both animals are on the sofa...

Gorgeous cat GW. If both animals are on the sofa you must be squished.

roseymary Today, 01:13 AM Go to last post
    roseymary

I just googled fibre content of foods and as you...

I just googled fibre content of foods and as you can see many of the Harcombe friendly foods are full of fibre.

https://greatist.com/health/surprising-high-fiber-foods

roseymary Today, 01:05 AM Go to last post
    roseymary

Grains are not that great a source of fibre...

Grains are not that great a source of fibre compared to many of the vegetables that we eat routinely. And Harcombe is NOT a high fat diet is about eating the fat the comes naturally in real food not...

roseymary Today, 01:03 AM Go to last post
    roseymary

I'm really missing Madam Sammycat. I just hope...

I'm really missing Madam Sammycat. I just hope after over 3 weeks in a battery she'll be "speaking" to me when I pick her up tomorrow morning.
    https://i.imgur.com/x13CxQL.jpg

Love your photos-...

roseymary Today, 12:56 AM Go to last post
    Lindam

Beagle welfare had a beagle on its rehoming list...

Beagle welfare had a beagle on its rehoming list this week that "has been saved from the meat trade"

I didn't realise there was a dog meat trade in the UK!

Lindam Yesterday, 10:45 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

Alison13

Sticky the stick insect - time to unstick

In the words of Blackadder "I am in the stickiest situation since sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun". I keep losing and gaining the same stone and a half for the last couple of...

Yesterday 10:47 AM
    Christelle

Christelle's trials and tribulations

Weigh in: 87.2; 1.5kg above LL I have been gaining the last couple of days. I am really not very happy about the state of affairs atm. My mom, Mrs big C, has been visiting since last week. She...

20th April 2018 08:01 AM
    Bronn

Wednesday

This week has been ok - not perfect but not too bad. Saturday was lunch with friends and I checked out the menu online and decided what looked best and actually stuck to it. My friend had a sweet...

18th April 2018 09:03 PM
    celiaj

Day 2 18 April

I am hoping that this will give me a bit more accountability. Time will tell. At the beginning of the week I decided that I would try to do something positive each day. Nothing very startling and...

18th April 2018 11:23 AM
    Bronn

Back Again

It looks like there’s something in the air with a number of old members relaunching themselves. I started in 2011 and lost a couple of stone over 2 and a half years and was happily stabilised...

16th April 2018 09:23 PM
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO