View RSS Feed

HealthyStart

Day 11

Rate this Entry
My energy is back which is a relief as it means that I can get on a do things. As it was sunny today I did a few hours of gardening and topped up my Vit D. However yesterday I woke up at 5am and couldn't get back to sleep again which meant that I felt tired all day. I'm not sure if it was that or the fact that I've been eating garlic which might have caused some die off but I felt really peckish all day. After meals I felt full but just couldn't stop looking for food. So, I decided to give myself a break and eat a bit more as long as it was Harcombe friendly. So, I ended up having some extra bacon before bed as I felt hungry and didn't want to have another bad night's sleep. As a result, or because I was catching up on sleep, I had a really good night last night and woke up refreshed and ready to go.

I overate at breakfast this morning - I have learned that I can't resist cooked sausages so end up eating however many I cook so I've had a topsy turvy day today.

B: 4 Sausages with lettuce, cucumber, beetroot
L: Mackerel in Olive Oil, lettuce, cucumber, raddish
D: Not sure yet as don't feel particularly hungry.

I'm also going to try re-introducing goats milk products, NLY and cheese, to see if I can tolerate them. I've been fine with A2 cows milk and supposedly goats milk doesn't contain the A1 protein either but I will take it slowly and see what happens. It would really open up what I could eat if I can tolerate it.

Submit "Day 11" to Digg Submit "Day 11" to del.icio.us Submit "Day 11" to StumbleUpon Submit "Day 11" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Glad you are bouncing back HS. I hope the cow's milk experiment works well for you.
    Good your energy levels are coming back. When you reintroduce dairy products don't do it all in one go as intolerance to dairy could be lactose, casein or whey. I'm whey intolerant so can't touch yoghurt or milk and can have butter ad lib and cheese and cream less often.
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO