Annie Jeffery Sarah Blenkinsop
  • Books, MP3 & DVDs

• Popular Areas

• Christelle

There is no available content written by Christelle
  • Keep in touch - All for Free

• Recent Forum Posts

ChristineJ

I have seen this throughout the day and thought...

I have seen this throughout the day and thought perhaps we have not come out of this as badly as we could. Each country/Government has taken a different route or model towards this virus, each has...

ChristineJ Yesterday, 08:09 PM Go to last post
    Hoffi coffi

News from Sweden

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-06-03/man-behind-sweden-s-virus-strategy-says-he-got-some-things-wrong?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&cmpid=socialflow-facebook-business&utm_content...

Hoffi coffi Yesterday, 07:47 PM Go to last post
    ChristineJ

They may have got the geography wrong but it is...

They may have got the geography wrong but it is still worrying. it is that dry so quickly in the year. We here in my part of Norfolk have not seen rain for weeks and when it does the ground is hard...

ChristineJ Yesterday, 04:44 PM Go to last post
    Mat

If you look at the pictures; the lower bit will...

If you look at the pictures; the lower bit will be full of water when the reservoir is full and overflowing. - The ones in Derbyshire apparently always look like that after a period of warm and dry -...

Mat Yesterday, 03:36 PM Go to last post
    Sarah(sjc)

I wondered the same Gilli - should the lower bit...

I wondered the same Gilli - should the lower bit also be full of water, though I would have expected them to allow the levels to fall evenly across the 'steps' if that was the case.

Sarah(sjc) Yesterday, 03:20 PM Go to last post
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO