• Keep in touch - All for Free

• Recent Forum Posts

Lindam

I'm still hanging in there GW, and Christmas will...

I'm still hanging in there GW, and Christmas will be very much a feast of TWF! :)

Lindam Yesterday, 11:27 PM Go to last post
    Lizzi S

I buy the 80% Vietnam quite a bit. It's very red...

I buy the 80% Vietnam quite a bit. It's very red berries so not to everyone's taste. I quite like it every now and then though. I get the Rabot 1745 box every 8 weeks. It's mainly because I like...

Lizzi S Yesterday, 11:17 PM Go to last post
    rafgal

Well I too weighed Saturday and I stayed the same...

Well I too weighed Saturday and I stayed the same but have also done well - 10 1/2 on the blitz, thanks for starting it Frenchie, it gave me the boost I needed. I will not lie, I will have a few...

rafgal Yesterday, 11:17 PM Go to last post
    Sallywags

Today B fried roast duck L 2boiled eggs Sn 2...

Today
    B fried roast duck
    L 2boiled eggs
    Sn 2 cappuccinos
    D small bowl chilli (and I ate the kidney beans) bit of grated cheddar

Sallywags Yesterday, 10:50 PM Go to last post
    manulike

Interesting. I just had a 75% chocolate bar for...

Interesting.
    I just had a 75% chocolate bar for the first time in ages - it was the Trinidad Dark made using trinitario beans - VERY NICE :o

Came in my Rabot 1745 Selection Box which I treated...

manulike Yesterday, 10:48 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

Bestie

Days 62 to 80

Weight loss:</SPAN></SPAN> Nil</SPAN></SPAN></SPAN> Inch loss:</SPAN></SPAN> 9.5</SPAN></SPAN> </SPAN> Very interesting that I have not lost any weight but have lost a number of inches. Couldn’t...

17th December 2014 12:52 PM
    Bestie

Candida :(

As we know</SPAN></SPAN> Candida </SPAN></SPAN>is a yeast, which lives in all of us, and is normally kept under control by our immune system and other bacteria in our body. It usually lives in the...

17th December 2014 12:08 PM
    Freedom Pass

Having a low moment

Still coffee free (along with a whole list of other things) but still longing to find that 'something' that makes my body join in the promised weight loss. Okay no strange BIG jumps in weight...

1st December 2014 12:50 PM
    Bestie

Days 11 to 61

Crikey, what a lot of time has passed since I last blogged. How time flies! Still going well here, a whole 61 days has gone and I am still going well. No cheats whatsoever, a weight loss of 12lbs...

28th November 2014 09:48 PM
    Freedom Pass

Pre Christmas Blitz

Well, I joined the latest blitz with one thing in mind - to get back on track regarding coffee - I've done that - gone to NO coffee, suffered the headache, felt low and grumpy and came out the other...

24th November 2014 08:19 AM