• Books, MP3 & DVD's

• Popular Areas

• Keep in touch - All for Free

• Recent Forum Posts

Lindam

Just proves we're all individual - we each have...

Just proves we're all individual - we each have different things our bodies are intolerant to - and different things our bodies love to be fed. That's the beauty of phase 2, we learn what our...

Lindam Yesterday, 11:23 PM Go to last post
    MandaMoo

See now, I find the opposite! If I DONT have NLY...

See now, I find the opposite! If I DONT have NLY in a day my weight loss is ALWAYS less. If I add Blueberries it's even better! Scientific or psychological? Who know!?!

MandaMoo Yesterday, 11:04 PM Go to last post
    Lindam

Aha! Could well be becksbruck. Too much NLY...

Aha! Could well be becksbruck. Too much NLY certainly stalls me.

Lindam Yesterday, 11:02 PM Go to last post
    becksbruck

I'm starting to wonder if maybe it's the yoghurt...

I'm starting to wonder if maybe it's the yoghurt I had been snacking on slowing weight loss down rather than the eggs in butter supercharging the weight loss. Funny how when you reread something...

becksbruck Yesterday, 10:59 PM Go to last post
    Mamie

Not too far from each other then. Good luck...

Not too far from each other then.
    Good luck with thd. It really is the greatest.

Mamie Yesterday, 10:47 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

Catlin

Phase 1 day 3

Had to go to bed early last night as felt headachy and lethargic. I felt good first thing but now feeling the same as last night. I am trying to drink plenty and look forward to my dinner. This is...

30th July 2014 01:42 PM
    Catlin

Phase1 day 2

Felt very pleased with myself for getting through day 1. Head feels achy today and after lunch I still feel hungry. Gym day so usually I am more hungry. I am sure my stomach is less bloated today...

29th July 2014 01:29 PM
    mmistygreen

One month in

I have had my ups and downs since beginning the THD, but so fat I have lost 1 st 2 lbs and 7 ins from all over my body. I keep a food diary and this helps me to recognise where I go wrong or as I...

22nd July 2014 08:47 PM
    Kira2767

NHS dragging their heels!

Well, I always knew that the NHS weren't in a hurry to do things, but this really has gotten to the ridiculous stage now!! Some years ago (following a bitter divorce) I had to change dentists and...

22nd July 2014 11:57 AM
    saramck1

On my way home, now the fun begins!

Left our house in St Andre this morning after spending yesterday dodging some unseasonal rain! Cleaned all day and washed and ironed and packed but did not sleep well as worrying about journey home...

21st July 2014 06:27 PM