• Books, MP3 & DVD's

• Popular Areas

• Keep in touch - All for Free

• Recent Forum Posts

Marie Smith

You could try making the porridge with milk for a...

You could try making the porridge with milk for a few days and see how you get on and then you could try adding some berries for a few days - don't try porridge with milk and berries at once as you...

Marie Smith Today, 10:55 AM Go to last post
    Gingey

Yesterday Phase 2 L: Homemade burger with...

Yesterday
    Phase 2

L: Homemade burger with bacon, 1 fried egg and lettuce leaves

T: 2 Chicken thighs (skin on), celeriac chips and lettuce with homemade mayo
    NLY

Exercise - Tabata of core...

Gingey Today, 09:41 AM Go to last post
    Sarah(sjc)

Phase 2 B - Berry smoothie with kefir L -...

Phase 2
    B - Berry smoothie with kefir
    L - Cottage cheese salad
    D - Curry or chilli - girls night out at a friend's - have made sure I'm driving, so taking a large bottle of soda, and will have a...

Sarah(sjc) Today, 07:20 AM Go to last post
    Sarah(sjc)

Well done on completing 4 weeks! The ice cream...

Well done on completing 4 weeks!

The ice cream is most likely to be about the sugar, rather than the dairy, I think - but you won't know unless you try the cheese. Even then, cheddar cheese...

Sarah(sjc) Today, 07:15 AM Go to last post
    Caitie

Moving to Phase 2

Hi

I have just completed 4 weeks on phase 1 and done really well on it but now nervously want to move to phase 2. I have read the phase 2 sticky etc and have been thinking about what food I should...

Caitie Yesterday, 09:08 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

elinmaher

Week 5

I'm just restarted and I'm on week 5 and doing great. I started at 18 stone 12.5 and currently floating around the 17 st 7lbs. I've reintroduced milk, cream and cheese at the moment and thinking of...

21st October 2014 10:02 PM
    Freedom Pass

Very Active Head Today

I miss my Colin today - he's been dead over 8 years, I met Al and we married nearly 2 years ago, good, happy, loving relationship. Today I just miss my beloved Colin, maybe it was thinking deeply...

13th October 2014 11:03 AM
    Bestie

Days 6 to 10

I have now completed a further five days on Phase 1, no cheats whatsoever and am a further 1lb down. That's 6lbs in 10 days, happy with that. These last few days I have been thinking not about the...

10th October 2014 07:26 PM
    Bestie

Days 1 to 5

Well I have completed a successful Phase 1, five days done. No cheats whatsoever, have followed the plan 100%. I had a mild headache for a couple of days and a minor craving for hot buttered toast...

4th October 2014 06:06 PM