• Keep in touch - All for Free

• Recent Forum Posts

Sarah(sjc)

I have lost weight in the past, but am currently...

I have lost weight in the past, but am currently struggling - going up rather than down! Clutching at straws, possibly!

Sarah(sjc) Today, 01:55 PM Go to last post
    hattie the cattie

I've no idea & no gall bladder either. I've lost...

I've no idea & no gall bladder either. I've lost weight with & without it & I can't say there was really much of a difference.

hattie the cattie Today, 01:32 PM Go to last post
    Lindam

Hi Debs, THD pretty much stalled all my...

Hi Debs, THD pretty much stalled all my menopausal symptoms. If I fall off the wagon the hot flushes are the first thing to return - and it's immediate ie that night. :). Cause and effect is very...

Lindam Today, 01:21 PM Go to last post
    Sarah(sjc)

No idea, but also had gall bladder removed and...

No idea, but also had gall bladder removed and struggling likewise - would be interested to see what you find out!

Sarah(sjc) Today, 12:34 PM Go to last post
    Freedom Pass

Betaine HCL - no gall bladder

I am reading "The Paleo Solution -The Original Human Diet" Robb Wolf, as usual struggling with the science just reached the section on digestive enzymes - specifically betaine-HCL and those of us who...

Freedom Pass Today, 12:26 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

Freedom Pass

Pre Christmas Blitz

Well, I joined the latest blitz with one thing in mind - to get back on track regarding coffee - I've done that - gone to NO coffee, suffered the headache, felt low and grumpy and came out the other...

24th November 2014 08:19 AM
    karenfev

feeling the vibe again

Having had a period of negativity (no i hear you gasp, not the most annoyingly positive person on the forum???) i feel that i have found my harcombe feet again, i have lost the 3.5lbs that i had put...

7th November 2014 03:44 PM
    Ally43

A long way to go....

Hi, I'm Ally and i'm a Harcombe newbie. I'm 43 and have been overweight all my life. I've been a secret eater, a binge eater, a hoover up everything before I start 'tomorrows' diet eater..you name...

6th November 2014 01:22 PM
    elinmaher

Week 6: Preparing for thin

So yes, I have reached the end of week 6 and happy enough with my weight loss. I'm down to a 23 lbs loss now which is great. I'm enjoying the lighter feeling - it's not much in comparison to what I...

3rd November 2014 09:12 AM
    yelsel06

Membership problem, can anyone help?

Hi, I seem to have joined twice and am not sure which membership I'm using, can anyone help me sort it out?

2nd November 2014 06:02 PM