• Popular Areas

• Keep in touch - All for Free

• Recent Forum Posts

Nanj51

Great result.

Great result.

Nanj51 Yesterday, 11:28 PM Go to last post
    Nanj51

Great post Lindam. Happy Harcombe Anniversary.

Great post Lindam. Happy Harcombe Anniversary.

Nanj51 Yesterday, 11:14 PM Go to last post
    Lindam

By George - hadn't thought of that!

By George - hadn't thought of that!

Lindam Yesterday, 11:10 PM Go to last post
    Matisse

Excellent! Prince George's birthday will always...

Excellent!
    Prince George's birthday will always be special for you......!

Matisse Yesterday, 10:45 PM Go to last post
    Matisse

It's interesting to see how my fat % has come...

It's interesting to see how my fat % has come down and yet my weight hasn't changed enormously.
    Useful for anyone who's struggling and maybe a reason not to get too hung up on weight?

Matisse Yesterday, 10:43 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

mmistygreen

One month in

I have had my ups and downs since beginning the THD, but so fat I have lost 1 st 2 lbs and 7 ins from all over my body. I keep a food diary and this helps me to recognise where I go wrong or as I...

Yesterday 08:47 PM
    Kira2767

NHS dragging their heels!

Well, I always knew that the NHS weren't in a hurry to do things, but this really has gotten to the ridiculous stage now!! Some years ago (following a bitter divorce) I had to change dentists and...

Yesterday 11:57 AM
    saramck1

On my way home, now the fun begins!

Left our house in St Andre this morning after spending yesterday dodging some unseasonal rain! Cleaned all day and washed and ironed and packed but did not sleep well as worrying about journey home...

21st July 2014 06:27 PM
    saramck1

Nearly lost it today!!!!

:mad:Oh dear. I came so close to jacking it all in today. We are still in France which is lovely but has its own challenges too. Mine started when, on our way to a local market, someone ploughed...

13th July 2014 07:13 PM
    saramck1

Can't Believe It

Well, if I sounded miserable on my first blog, I should sound ecstatic:cool: on this one! Been sticking to phase one like glue.I am staying in France, nr the Spanish border, right now. Yesterday for...

10th July 2014 09:02 AM