• Books, MP3 & DVD's

• Popular Areas

• Keep in touch - All for Free

• Recent Forum Posts

Alix

WGC would be VERY convenient for me as it's just...

WGC would be VERY convenient for me as it's just down the road - didn't think there would be many decent choices of places to eat there though, i've never been out to eat there - do you know of...

Alix Today, 06:04 PM Go to last post
    kaos01

The flavoured water I drink has no added sugars....

The flavoured water I drink has no added sugars. The flavouring is quite weak, and it doesn't taste sweet at all. Never had any issues with craving sweet things as a consequence of drinking this, so...

kaos01 Today, 06:00 PM Go to last post
    Lindam

We are starting to get there ie when A major...

We are starting to get there ie when A major margarine manufacturer starts adding butter to its margarine you know that they are starting to hedge their bets in preparation for the 'fat is good for...

Lindam Today, 05:31 PM Go to last post
    Mamie

Flavoured waters are not ideal. They do contain...

Flavoured waters are not ideal. They do contain sugar and will do nothing to kill your sweet tooth. Try flavouring your own with a slice of lemon or lime.

Mamie Today, 05:01 PM Go to last post
    nickif

Thanks everyone; What a nice, friendly bunch you...

Thanks everyone; What a nice, friendly bunch you are, and what a small world (my daughter goes to Sir John Lawes school).

A meet up would be fab :) I'll look for your thread, Alix.

P.S. I...

nickif Today, 03:04 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

Kira2767

The week from Hell!

It all began last Friday. Without a care, I got up, went about my usual morning chores making breakfast, switching on computers etc, getting ready for work as it were. As is my usual routine, I...

15th August 2014 10:41 AM
    Sharedan

Amazing

We have been on diet now for 14 days. My husband had infected ears for months & both elbows were causing him pain with tennis elbow. Since being in this diet all symptoms have gone. We are putting...

14th August 2014 08:50 PM