• Books, MP3 & DVD's

• Popular Areas

• Keep in touch - All for Free

• Recent Forum Posts

Mamie

Wow, that's a sparkly one!! Booked our train...

Wow, that's a sparkly one!! Booked our train tickets today 20 each return - excellent.

Mamie Today, 07:50 PM Go to last post
    Mamie

Carrot and swede mash is one of my favourites....

Carrot and swede mash is one of my favourites. I've currently got a bacon joint in the oven which we're having with cauliflower cheese and carrot and swede mash. Heaven.

Mamie Today, 07:47 PM Go to last post
    Mamie

Hiya Larry, I've only just read this thread as...

Hiya Larry, I've only just read this thread as I've been away. I am so sorry. I know you have been looking after your wife for a while buy it doesn't make the final parting any easier. Look after...

Mamie Today, 07:30 PM Go to last post
    cazbah

Yes Larry of course,I will send my landline...

Yes Larry of course,I will send my landline number via email as it's cheaper and I can call you back if you want a natter as I have free calls x

cazbah Today, 06:11 PM Go to last post
    Larry

Got your number caz however I cannot text not...

Got your number caz however I cannot text not able too it is it ok if I phone you.Unfortunatly I only use my mobile for emergencys .

Larry Today, 05:17 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

yelsel06

Back again!

Hi I'm just starting Phase 1 AGAIN!!! Got two stone to loose so any support would be fantastic 😊

27th October 2014 09:35 PM
    elinmaher

Week 5

I'm just restarted and I'm on week 5 and doing great. I started at 18 stone 12.5 and currently floating around the 17 st 7lbs. I've reintroduced milk, cream and cheese at the moment and thinking of...

21st October 2014 10:02 PM
    Freedom Pass

Very Active Head Today

I miss my Colin today - he's been dead over 8 years, I met Al and we married nearly 2 years ago, good, happy, loving relationship. Today I just miss my beloved Colin, maybe it was thinking deeply...

13th October 2014 11:03 AM