Karin Muchall David Farmborough
    Ian Labon Helen Smith
    Annie Jeffery Sarah Blenkinsop
  • Books, MP3 & DVDs

• Popular Areas

• Keep in touch - All for Free

• Recent Forum Posts

Gilli

I am adding another column to my spreadsheet for...

I am adding another column to my spreadsheet for percentage body fat. I will put something on my blog occasionally once a pattern starts to develop, or at least once there are sufficient readings...

Gilli Today, 09:35 AM Go to last post
    Gilli

I agree Mat. What a pity that the idiots...

I agree Mat.

What a pity that the idiots cannot just let it alone. Alternatively, apart from the risk of a totally biased panel this time, should we see this as an opportunity to wipe the floor...

Gilli Today, 09:30 AM Go to last post
    roseymary

My futbit Aria scales supposedly measure body fat...

My futbit Aria scales supposedly measure body fat and it's a load of nonsense as when my weight dropped body fat went up! So I ignore that reading.

roseymary Today, 09:21 AM Go to last post
    Mat

Can be useful - and brave - if you plot the...

Can be useful - and brave - if you plot the daily, weekly and monthly figures so you can see the 'spikiness' of the daily reading vs the comparative 'flow' of the weekly figures and the trend of the...

Mat Today, 09:16 AM Go to last post
    Mat

That's a darn good article!!!

That's a darn good article!!!

Mat Today, 09:11 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

Mat

Mat's Daily Macros (and Micros) The Last Day.....

That's it - That's the week done. An experiment to see what a normal week looks like as far as macro and micronutrients go. The main rationale behind this was birthed in the email from ZoŽ about...

6th February 2018 09:56 AM
    Mat

Mat's Daily Macros (and Micros) Day 6

Yo. - Here's yesterday's Menu's and Food's and loads of spurious apostrophe's ;) B: 92 gm or 3.2 oz EGG,WHOLE,COOKED,FRIED 30 gm or 1.1 oz MORRISONS...

5th February 2018 08:29 AM
    Mat

Mat's Daily Macros (and Micros) Day 5

Yo! Here is today's menu: B: 92 gm or 3.2 oz EGG,WHOLE,COOKED,FRIED 30 gm or 1.1 oz MORRISONS CHEESE ...

3rd February 2018 10:14 AM
    Mat

Mat's Daily Macros (and Micros) Day 4

Morning dudes! Here are my daily stats - Liver today - Unbelievable how amazing it is! B: 92 gm or 3.2 oz EGG,WHOLE,COOKED,FRIED 30 gm or 1.1 oz...

2nd February 2018 07:59 AM
    Mat

Mat's Daily Macros (and Micros) Day 3

Here is day three! I seem to be getting into a bit of a pattern with brekkie - but then again all the people who have toast everyday do too.... And eggs are awesome (unless you are intolerant) ...

1st February 2018 10:21 AM
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO