Karin Muchall David Farmborough
    Ian Labon Helen Smith
    Annie Jeffery Sarah Blenkinsop
  • Books, MP3 & DVDs

• Popular Areas

• Keep in touch - All for Free

• Recent Forum Posts

Sarah(sjc)

Lots of people don’t enjoy cooking (I’m not one...

Lots of people don’t enjoy cooking (I’m not one of them) - for them it’s as onerous as cleaning the loo, so anything that makes it easier is welcomed, I guess!

I use lots of frozen stuff:
    Mashed...

Sarah(sjc) Today, 08:14 AM Go to last post
    Gilli

I'm with you on that Carol. We had 4 children...

I'm with you on that Carol. We had 4 children and both worked full-time with long commutes. I used to come home and put a dinner on the table for all six of us prepared from basic ingredients. ...

Gilli Today, 08:07 AM Go to last post
    Sarah(sjc)

Fairy bread, of course! Although memories of...

Fairy bread, of course! Although memories of Australia are fading (she was only 6) and she remembers fairy bread more than some of the more exciting stuff we did!

Sarah(sjc) Today, 08:05 AM Go to last post
    2nd_Alto

Australia or the Fairy Bread?

Australia or the Fairy Bread?

2nd_Alto Today, 07:55 AM Go to last post
    Gilli

In fairness to Ms Zuckerbrot, if that is her real...

In fairness to Ms Zuckerbrot, if that is her real name, we should not be laughing at her because of her name we should be laughing at her because of her product.

Gilli Today, 07:55 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

Christelle

Christelle's trials and tribulations

I woke up this morning feeling cross. Cross with myself for allowing other people to have so much control over me. They can only have this control over me if I allow it. It stops here. And the worst...

Today 06:51 AM
    Darkalley37

June 19th

I didn't have to be in work as early today as I was on a training course. It was one of these role play type courses that seemed to go on forever. Anyway as I had a later start I opted for a...

Yesterday 09:47 PM
    Christelle

Christelle's trials and tribulations (even more trials)

I have made a decision to rest from weighing and actively pursuing weight loss at the moment. I am not in a good head space. We had a incident at home yesterday morning where I found people in my...

Yesterday 06:47 AM
    Darkalley37

June 18th

A good day food-wise. Breakfast was my usual chicken and tomatoes, lunch my usual prawns and NLY with 40g cheddar and dinner was a chicken thigh salad and a small bowl of raspberries and cream. ...

18th June 2018 10:33 PM
    Darkalley37

June 17th

I woke this morning after a lovely long sleep. It being Father's Day DDs had bought their dad biscuits and chocolates that were duly opened at breakfast. I abstained and ate my bacon and egg & NLY...

17th June 2018 05:41 PM
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO