Thread: Wheat + sugar = eeeeevil stuff!

Default Wheat + sugar = eeeeevil stuff!

Yestersay, as i mentioned, i had a sort of mini binge on some shortbread. Well no matter the water i glugged to limit bloating, i ended up with a tummy ache, then this morning a 2lb gain! I know its just water but blimey! This is my proof i cant have wheat or sugar!!! I alsoi had a dodgey tummy this morning too which Ive not had for 11 days!!! There is my proof! I cant have wheat and I gotta go cold turkey on the sugar! x

antsmummy
    Visitor

oh no! hope it comes off quickly! its amazing how much difference cutting out wheat and sugar makes isnt it?

Im not disappointed luckily, as I had the shortbread, and tbh I enjoyed it at the time! BUT the tummy ache wasnt worth it never mind the gain lol! Im glugging loads of water today and herbal teas, so fingers crossed i get back into the 9's by next weekend lol!

Always good to get such a clear signal that these things are not good for us!!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

I know Mat!!! In a warped sense I am glad I ate it as the reaction was so strong it has been a great warning!!!! Its renewed my focus as such, especially against eating wheat!!!!!

Peppermint tea! That is No 1 cure for all my tummy problems, especially after some rubbish eating Hope you feel better