Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788 LastLast

Thread: New Users Say Hi!

Blog Entries

Cool

HI there. S'me again. It's no good, I've put on too much weight and everything Ive tried except phase one is not working. So here goes again. I know what I have got to do and I am determined to do it. I put the extra weight on recently because I was comfort eating during my Mums illness which ended in her death.

I had also turned to a nutritionist to ask about what I should eat for MD (eyes) and to keep my weight under control and taking into account my age. But Nutritionists who really understand the perils of addiction, Bulimia, etc etc, are few and far between. So the info that she gave me, I tried, which included eating quinoa and sour dough bread.

I dont know about joining in the forum a lot, but I just want you to know I am around again. For those who dont know me, I joined THD in January 2011 and although I did not lose any weight, because I didnt really need to, neither did I yo yo with it nor did I put any on. I believe that healthy eating supports us in ageing with vitality. But I dont feel very vital at the moment!!

Phase 1 starting today.
    Last edited by Harmonious; 14th November 2017 at 01:54 PM.

We're always here for you.

Good luck with your nor so new journey Harmonious.
    You are welcome anytime!
    Trust the process, the results will come

Blog Entries

Welcome back Harmonious. When you say the only thing that works is P1 makes me wonder if you have a food intolerance to something that you introduced in P2.

Anyway JERF can only help MD as there's no nasties in real food after all - unless of course you have an intolerance.
    Rosemary

Great to see you back on here Trish!
    Sue

Club Member

Just put a very short message where your chocolate question is. Having read this I will now go and edit. Good to see you back, hope you will pop in now and again.

Blog Entries

I hope you start to feel a little more vital quite soon after your difficult times recently. As RM says, just eating real food should help.
    Gilli - DLTBGYD

Default Phase one, one week later, minus 2kg

Hello,

I'm Carine from Antwerp. I decided to do the Harcombe Diet as I have been having high blood pressure and Diabetes Type II since the last couple of years. After an extensive cancer therapy, hormonal therapy as part of the cancer treatment and anti-depression medication, I gained 10 kg. So I decided to do something about it. Through my colleague, I learned about the Harcombe diet and I liked it because it is science based. I started last Thursday on phase 1 and this morning, the scales told me that I lost 2kg!! Very happy.

Blog Entries

Welcome Carine and congratulations on your weight loss. I am sorry to hear you have had such serious challenges to your health recently, but very glad you have joined us at the Harcombe diet.
    Gilli - DLTBGYD