Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dabbling with phase 2

Forum Member

Ruthie, unfortunately I couldn't make any meets as I live in Guernsey, but thanx to you and all the other responses, I'll defo take them on board.
    I did however make the cheese sauce, and had it with cod, broccoli, mange tout and some sugar snap peas for my tea this evening, in fact so good was it that my Mother in law who's visiting asked for some, and believe me she can be a fussy eater!

Good to read your intro and well done on the weight loss. I considered the hypno-band before I stumbled upon THD. THD has been a lifesaver for me and I hope it works for you.

Forum Member

Thanks for everyone's response.
    Here's another question. At what phase (if any) can I have meat from a pack of Italian anti pasti?

I suggest reading the ingredients and check that the meat (e.g. prosciutto crudo ?) doesn't include sugar such as dextrose or any other -ose. If there's no sugar in it, to my mind it should be great. I can also recomment the Spanish Serrano ham - but here again you have to check the ingredients.

I've not been on THD that long, so if I'm wrong I expect someone else will put me right.