Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: THD in the sun!

Very jealous as its pouring down here. Have a fantastic time and come back nice and refreshed.

Thank you for the nice response. I have just made THD mayo with a hand whisk...... It was easier than I thought, may be my electric whisk at home runs too fast. The Spar butcher has provided beautiful Pork steaks for today's BBQ...... So, porridge for breakfast, then THD ham and cheese wraps with salad, before a lazy BBQ evening.

Playa Quameda............. Hopefully I shall be there one day next week. We are staying in Puerto Calero.

Hi Pixie..... Well worth a visit for old fashioned Lanza without the hype. Puerto Calero is nice too in a modern way we call for a coffee there in the shade and ogle the boats.

Aquarius
    Visitor

we saw this beauty in Puerto Calero where we stopped for ice creams and drinks.

Googled boat when we got home - she was built in 2011 with a price tag of 75million (slightly cheaper than our ice creams!)

Yup! That's it..... But "ice cream"........ Full THD compliant I hope?

Aquarius
    Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnie B Good View Post
    Yup! That's it..... But "ice cream"........ Full THD compliant I hope?
    not a chance Johnnie - I went with good intentions but lost the plot! And ever since I came home on 30 January life has got ever more stressful. I am just about getting back on track now - a couple of stones heavier AGAIN!

Oh dear..... Good luck with your journey....... I will keep away from icecream then.

I'm well jel have a fab holiday

We have been renting a hourse in Puerto Calero for probably close on 8 years. I can remember when there wasn't much there at all. So perhaps longer than 8 years. We have been going to Lanzarote since I was 21 - now 50 - There are a few places I really like. This year I want to go explore Arrieta and Orzolo. We may go we may not. We don't really go sight seeing we just sit and read and eat and drink and generally relax. Puerto Calero is a bit shiny and modern but not too busy. We don't do busy. The house we rent is right on the sea wall and looking out at all that sea is just .............. well just............... I quite enjoy when they have sailing regattas on. Of course PC gets busier then but it makes for good watching.

Ooops hijacked your thread - sorry.